Ch. 19: Return of the League

(It is now the third day of training. Izuku, Bakugo, and Ochako are training with All Might, Gentle, and La Brava. Shoto, Natsuo, and Monoma are training with Endeavor, Hawks, and Twice. Bruz, Gaz, and the rest of his boys are training with Stain, Eltariel, and Present Mic. Other students are training in groups with different Pro Heroes)

Gentle: (Excited) Now this is training I could get used to!

La Brava: Be careful, Gentle!

Izuku: (Smiles) In that case, you don't mind if we turn it up a notch?

Gentle: (Chuckles) It would be my pleasure.

(The sparring between Izuku and Gentle now become more powerful and intense, and All Might is surprised of Izuku's sudden development. He realizes Izuku can withstand One For All with its tremendous power at greater levels without injuring his body. He smiles at this realization)

All Might: (In his mind) That kid has a lot of potential coming his way.

(After training for a couple of hours, they decide to take a break and head back into UA to eat and discuss new plans with the help of new allies)

Gentle: Is there any way we can delay the invasion?

Endeavor: We're not sure on that. Did you have any ideas?

Gentle: Yes. Perhaps setting up a defense perimeter around the portal can help.

Aizawa: As strange as that sounds, it's a better choice than leaving it defenseless, allowing other enemies to cross through without resistance.

(Mina, Koda, and Momo arrive)

Mina: (Smiles) Hey, Pro Heroes! How's things!?

Momo: I'm not sure if we should be here.

All Might: Actually, Koda's just the one we need to see.

(Koda then walks up to All Might and the others)

Koda: What is it, All Might?

All Might: Since you have experience with talking to animals, and after seeing what you did with the Graug and the Caragors the past few days ago, perhaps you could talk to those creatures?

Koda: I believe I still can, yes.

Endeavor: In that case, may I suggest you bring the Graug over to the portal, just in case?

Koda: (Smiles) That I can do.

All Might: (Thumbs up with a smile) Excellent. Your efforts won't go unnoticed.

--------------------

(Unbeknownst to everyone at UA, Shag is now prepared to cross through the portal)

Shag the Sorcerer: (Laughs) It's time.

(Re-Destro and Skeptic are busy monitoring the portal for any suspicious activity. That's when he notices Shag crossing through the portal. Now alert, he phones Endeavor of the event)

Endeavor: (Receives a call) It's Re-Destro. I hope he has something good in mind. (Answers and puts the phone on speaker for everyone to hear) I hope you got good news.

Re-Destro: I would hate to say it, but no.

Endeavor: (Sighs) What seems to be the problem now?

Re-Destro: So far, it's only just one orc that came out of the portal and- wait...

(Re-Destro notices Shag's eyes glow an intense green color. He waves his hand in a gesture, as if calling someone or something to cross through the portal. After a few moments, Re-Destro is now shocked to see why. Following Shag, the deceased members of the League of Villains have arrived through the portal. Knowing about this, Re-Destro immediately informs Endeavor)