Chapter 6 - Don't Force Me To Carry You In Public!

Every step of the way with you’ invited a total of five pairs of guests, basically couples from the entertainment circle. There is also someone outside the circle like Feng SiRui.

Lin Lufei, a well-known lawyer in the capital. From a big-named wealthy family with parents and relatives in politics. A good young man with a bright future.

When he married a celebrity, he also suffered strong family opposition. But for some unknown reason, his family finally compromised.

As for his marriage partner, Shen Yu was also very familiar with them.

They debuted in the same year back then but later turned against each other. It all started when Yang Qiqi started secretly grabbing his resources.

Ah, speak of Caocao and Caocao¹ will appear.

“Xiao Yu, you arrived so early…” Yang Qiqi sat down affectionately, looking at Feng SiRui from the corner of his eyes. The words coming out of his mouth were deliberately gentle and polite, “I heard that you were participating in this show so I hurried and pushed away all my work…”

Shen Yu ran to the side and interrupted him, “Not to mention that we don’t seem to know each other very well, a certain someone robbed me of the bio-water advertisement two days ago!”

Yang Qiqi’s smile froze on his face, “I… I also didn’t know about this matter. Wait a while, I’ll go ask my agent later. There must be some sort of misunderstanding.”

—— ‘Misunderstanding my ass. I have seen your face in the office blatantly asking for my resources. You still want to quibble!’

Shen Yu rolled his eyes and suddenly saw Lin Lufei looking at him. His face changed slightly and he turned his head away.

—— ‘Yang Qiqi is definitely trying to harass me, knowing that Lin Lufei and I…’

Just as he was halfway through thinking, Feng SiRui abruptly turned his head to face him with a look of scrutiny in his eyes. Then glanced at Lin Lufei with a thoughtful look on his face.

About ten minutes later, all five groups finally arrived. They then stood in the rest area and began introducing themselves to each other.

Shen Yu glanced around with a stiff smile on his face.

—— ‘What a coincidence. Everyone here has something to do with me. If it wasn’t for the fact that the online votes were impossible to manipulate, I would have suspected that the program team held a grudge against me!’

Thinking like this, he feigned an unintentional look at Feng SiRui once more.

—— ‘If it wasn’t because of this dog man, would I have offended them on purpose?!’

—— ‘Even though these people aren’t good things, it’s not like I want to tear off their faces to such a degree!’

Feng SiRui felt that he was about to be a scapegoat again. As he was physically and mentally exhausted, he glanced at the other guests again.

Except for Lin Lufei and Yang Qiqi who he had just met, the others were unfamiliar faces.

To be able to stand out on the internet, they must be quite popular. The interactions between husband and wife are particularly loving, showing the loving relationship of couples that are highly sought after and admired by netizens. How could these people be so unbearable in Shen Yu’s eyes…

He was facing the actress Wang Xiner and her director husband Meng Qixiang, when…

—— ‘What kind of bull is this little three² married to? If it was me, I would’ve left this domestic abuser a long time ago. Why do you have to rely on him to receive resources?!’