Chapter 59 - Can't You Have Some Serious Thoughts In Your Mind!?

What’s the most essential thing that’s normally present in a dog-blooded business novel?

Of course, it’s all kinds of luxurious and precious jewelry, masterpieces and all kinds of strange objects that cost hundreds, thousands, millions or even hundreds of millions.

Therefore, when the auctioneer called out a starting price of 10 million, Shen Yu was able to take a sip of champagne calmly with a smile on his face.

‘Don’t be afraid.

Such a small spectacle.

I’m used to this.

As long as I’m not the one paying.

Everything can be easily discussed!’

Feng SiRui soon came back from outside, sat beside Shen Yu and seemed to intentionally or unintentionally say, “Did you see anything you like?”

“Not yet.” Shen Yu put down his champagne glass and glanced at the waiter standing against the wall on the far left from the corner of his eye.

Within around ten minutes, he had looked at him at least 34 times.

Sure enough, he guessed right.

—— ‘This guy is either a fan or he has some kind of conspiracy against me. Otherwise, why are his hands moving back and forth, showing how nervous he is?!’

—— ‘He’ll probably find an opportunity to come over and offer wine soon.’

—— ‘If I dare drink this wine, I’m definitely a stupid c*nt1¹.’

Feng SiRui frowned, followed Shen Yu’s line of sight and saw an ordinary-looking waiter.

‘Is he being too sensitive?

Then after this, would all trees look like soldiers in disguise?’

He thought about it but didn’t care too much. But after a while, he watched as the waiter really approached their table step by step.

“Sir, do you want some champagne?”

“No, thank you…” Shen Yu took his glass away, “Mr. Feng next to me wants it.”

Feng SiRui, “…”

‘Knowing that there is a problem, yet still pushing it towards me?

Want me to drink that wine?!’

The waiter obviously didn’t expect to be rejected and his face changed slightly, “Sir, let me pour some for you.”

Shen Yu frowned and looked over towards him, “Are you going to buy and sell by force²?”

“Who knows if there’s something in this alcohol. You’re really insisting on me to drink this?!”

His tough attitude caused dissatisfaction among some of the rich people who like to pretend to be gentlemen, “He’s just a waiter, why are you making things difficult for him?”

Shen Yu’s lips curled, “I’ve refused already. Could it be that I’ve even lost all the rights to refuse?”

“You really like being a good person so much. Why don’t you drink that whole bottle of champagne?”

The rich man now fell into trouble. Because of Feng SiRui’s face, it was hard for him to refute. So he could only pass his glass over, “Come, pour a glass for me. I’ll drink.”

The waiter’s face turned strange, “Sir, I’m afraid this won’t work. This alcohol…”

The rich man’s face turned ugly when he heard this, “I was trying to help you just now. Instead of accepting it, you’re actually giving it away? Are you trying to imply something?”