Chapter 48 - Hacking Into A Computer Can Be Done In Just A Few Minutes

Everyone in the waiting room dispersed unhappily and Shen Yu boarded his flight, falling asleep on the plane. He was still yawning as he got off the plane.

It was early autumn in China and the early morning wind was cold.

As Shen Yu walked out of the airport, he couldn’t help but shiver. He suddenly felt his shoulders sink and when he turned his head in surprise, he saw a high-end suit jacket draped over his body, “There’s no need, Rui-ge.”

“You can wear it yourself.”

“I’m letting you wear it, so just wear it.”

‘Do I have the right to speak up against the domineering CEO?’ Shen Yu asked himself in his heart. He answered himself with a yes. 

Well, he should still better just go along with him then.

Sitting in the domineering CEO’s Maybach, Shen Yu seemed to see Yan Ruiqing’s figure and his face darkened.

—— ‘I’ve created chances for you, but you didn’t live up to my expectations. Now you even want to touch my slice of the cake?!’

Shen Yu turned his head and glanced at Feng SiRui.

—— ‘Dog man, don’t blame me for not giving you face this time. I want to clean up your white lotus!’

Feng SiRui was expressionless, “…” 

‘Do whatever you want, there’s no need to give me face!’

—— ‘I don’t know if I can still contact Xiao Jiu¹. I still have to prepare some tools to commit a crime.’

Feng SiRui remained calm, “…” 

‘What the hell is with the tools that are needed for committing a crime?!’

Watching the black Maybach drive away slowly, Yan Ruiqing’s face changed. He turned his head to ask Li Hao, “What on earth do you mean?”

“You took my money, now you want to rescind the agreement?”

Li Hao’s lips curled, “I have already returned the money to your agent. You should find a new partner for the next issue.”

Yan Ruiqing sneered, “We signed an agreement. Can you afford the liquidated damages?”

Li Hao had a righteous look on him and there was a flash of embarrassment on his face, “That money, just treat it as the bill for my services all this time.”

After he finished speaking, he was about to leave when Yan Ruiqing stopped him, “Why are you doing this?”

Li Hao looked at Yan Ruiqing’s hand and mercilessly shook it off, “I don’t want to follow in Yang Qiqi’s footsteps.”

“I warned you earlier, but you didn’t want to listen.”

“Now that Shen Yu is about to make a move, I’m afraid you…”

He didn’t continue as he turned his head and left.

Yan Ruiqing was left standing there with a sullen look on his face.

‘Oh. So what if he makes a move?!

Do you think I’m scared?!’

Those netizens who voted for him were all authenticated with their real names. Even if Shen Yu went to the best organization, the technicians wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

Thinking of this, the corners of Yan Ruiqing’s mouth raised up proudly. Presumably, after such a thing happened, Shen Yu would never participate in variety shows anymore. After all, he lived up to his name as a ‘miser’!