Chapter 40 - There's Definitely A Hidden Blade!

After filming for two consecutive days, the newcomer actors sent Shen Yu out of the filming location, expressing false reluctance with a smile on their faces.

“Master Shen, there’s no need to come back very early. It’s fine if you’re gone for two more days. We’ll think of you!”

Shen Yu turned his head and said, “Why don’t I just not leave? There are many things I haven’t taught you ye

The actors were terrified. “Don’t be in a hurry; there’s still time in the future!”

Shen Yu turned to Feng Jinghe again, “Can you do it yourself?!”

The latter rubbed his lower back, thinking about asking for a leave in the afternoon to check if there was any misplacement in his spine. “I can do it. You can go at ease.”

Shen Yu, “…” This group of ungrateful things.

He carried his suitcase and looked for his second-hand nanny car. He did, however, come across Feng SiRui’s car.

—— ‘Is the dog man haunting me?’

—— ‘Will I have to live like this for the rest of my life?!’

—— ‘No way. I’ll have to find a way out quickly.’

Shen Yu dragged his suitcase while moving forward.

Feng SiRui leaned against the car, his face hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. His jawline was sharp, revealing a bit of indifference.

However, a second later, he came up condescendingly and took the suitcase from Shen Yu’s hand.

The latter didn’t let go of his hand though, “I can do it myself.”

—— ‘Do you think that everyone is as weak as that little white lotus of yours?’

—— ‘Laozi despises such a sissy!’

“I know you can do it.” Feng SiRui said, frowning.

“But can you let go of your hand…”

“Don’t forget that there are still so many people watching from behind!”

“Do you want Feng Jinghe to think that he has an opportunity?”

Shen Yu, “…”

—— ‘Damn it, I can’t refute that!’

So Shen Yu let go. He gave a smile and looked back. Sure enough, he saw those bastards were still eating melons. Feng Jinghe, in particular, had a glum expression on his face.

Sitting in the car, Shen Yu began to sort out his thoughts carefully.

After all, the two of them had reached such a level and had deviated far from the plot.

He must try his best to correct it!

—— ‘Obviously he’s supposed to be a tyrant boss. But why is this dog man acting so forbearing and normal?!’

—— ‘Could it be that his methods have become more adept?’

Shen Yu remained calm but suddenly rolled his eyes when a thought came into his mind.

—— ‘Hidden blade!’

—— ‘There’s definitely a hidden blade!’

Shen Yu nodded to himself, and his eyes became sharp for a moment.