Chapter 46 - Is The Dog Man Turning Into Dog Skin Plaster?

Shen Yu hung up the phone with a dazed expression.

It was really rare to have such a wonderful director like Wang Meng who didn’t care about an actor’s reputation at all and could even comment on the angles of the indecent picture.

This saved a lot of trouble for him. At least Qin Yuheng didn’t have to go through a lot of trouble to help him.

Shen Yu just didn’t want to bother his manager. So he sent Yang Qiqi’s video to divert the attention of the public. After all, the other person was a vicious villain who harmed others to benefit himself.

Fortunately for Li Hao, Shen Yu really talked about an hour on the perspectives of the architectural style, the decoration and the murals of the cathedral before leaving.

In the afternoon, they rushed to several scenic spots non-stop and returned to the homestay in the evening.

Before dinner, Shen Yu held a meeting with everyone, “I plan to visit all the scenic spots tomorrow then go back to filming. The schedule will be tight so we’ll use up a lot of physical strength. If you want, you can also go check in at your own discretion.”

Li Hao was the first person to declare, “I’ll go with you.”

The word ‘I’ that he used was very subtle, but it showed that he wanted to break away from his team.

Yan Ruiqing’s face turned ugly as he turned to Li Hao, “Then what should I do?”

“We’re just a temporary team. There’s no bond between us. We can split the travel money. Half for you and half for me.” Li Hao said blankly, seemingly forgetting that he was participating in a couple’s variety show.

“Did I do something wrong?” Yan Ruiqing’s eyes turned red, “Why were you alienating me the whole way?”

“If there’s something wrong with me, please speak out and let everyone else know.”

Li Hao didn’t want to see his crocodile tears¹, so he turned his face away, “You have done nothing wrong. I just don’t like teaming up with someone who loves to scheme against others.”

“I’m scheming?! Do you have any evidence?! How can you slander others so easily?!”

As Yan Ruiqing said that, he turned his head to look at Feng SiRui for help, “Rui-ge, we grew up together. You know me best…”

“Can you be upright with your words?!”

Shen Yu didn’t expect that the suggestion he put forward would cause another team to break up. He shouted in his heart with excitement.

—— ‘Dog man, hurry up! Here’s your turn to play. Hurry, stand up and loudly rebuke him, “How dare you slander my white lotus?!”’

—— ‘ “We grew up together. He’s the person I trust and love the most. No one can bully him!” ’

—— ‘At this time I can cry and accuse you, a pair of dogs, for flirting in front of me. Then I can angrily quit the show!’

—— ‘F*ck! I’m such a genius! I commend myself for thinking this up. Dog man, why don’t you hurry up and say something?!’

Shen Yu looked at Feng SiRui expectantly, staring at his lips, as if trying to pry it open with his mind.

Feng SiRui was so angered that he took a deep breath. He then slowly said, “Sorry, I don’t know you well…”

“Additionally, I think what Li Hao said makes sense.”

Yan Ruiqing, “…”

In the end, his hopes were shattered and he froze in shock.