Chapter 31 -

Chapter 31 – Looking At It Live Is Much More Exciting Than Looking At It Through A Screen!

_____________________________________

After Shen Yu finished speaking, he walked out of Qin Yuheng’s office aggressively. Qin Yuheng grabbed his arm to stop him and said, “You have to calm down.”

“Calm down?” Shen Yu felt irritated. “After struggling for so long and catching up with Tang Seng in his mission to spread scriptures, I now have to face my 81 trials1!”

“I’m going to go and question Mr. Yu. Why isn’t he letting me act?!”

Qin Yuheng held his arm firmly, “It’s useless to ask him why…”

“Your husband was the one to push it away!”

Shen Yu was petrified on the spot, “Dog man?!”

‘How could he move so fast?!’

“What dog?” Qin Yuheng was puzzled.

Walking out of the office, Shen Yu hid in the fire escape to make a call. As soon as the call connected, he spoke softly, “Rui-ge, are you free at noon today? I’ll treat you to a meal.”

“Wait, I’ll ask the secretary about my itinerary…” Feng SiRui’s voice sounded indifferent, “I’ll call you back later.”

“Okay.” Shen Yu obediently listened as he held the phone, staring at the screen in complaint after he was hung up on.

‘What exactly are you pretending for? Asking your secretary about your itinerary, as if no one knows that you’re busy!’

Feng SiRui, who was in a meeting, seemed a bit excited today. He threw the proposal on the table and said, “This is the end of today’s meeting.”

“Ah?” The staff standing beside the presentation board was unable to react. He was surprised by his boss’s words.

Feng SiRui had already stood up. He then fastened the bottom button of his suit, turned his head and said to his secretary, “Cancel all my arrangements for today.”

“All?” The secretary stood on his left and said, “But Boss Li has already made an appointment with you several times…”

Feng SiRui turned around with a disgruntled expression on his face, “Need me to repeat my words?!”

“No need…” The secretary quickly lowered his head, “I’ll do it right away.”

Feng SiRui strode out of the meeting room quickly, and the people in the room began whispering as he did.

“Whose phone did Mr. Feng answer just now? It’s so important to the point that he pushed all his work away?!”

“Today’s meeting was to discuss a $5 billion project and Mr. Feng left in the middle of it. This is not his usual style!”

“There’s something wrong with Mr. Feng these days, we’d better be careful. If one day the direction of the wind changes, we’ll be kept in the dark…”

Everyone left the conference room, perplexed as to why Feng SiRui was behaving so strangely.

After returning to his office and sitting down, Feng SiRui took a deep breath before calling Shen Yu back. The other side answered almost instantly, “Rui-ge, do you have free time?”