Chapter 49 - Maybe He's A Fake!

Almost at the same time, Shen Yu shot back directly.

The three years of prisoner training he did had already allowed him to regain his skills back then in his previous life in addition to the skills he learnt in the special forces. His movements were swift and agile like an athlete and he fought back even if he was unable to see the attacker.

The person hiding in the lounge didn't seem to have expected that Shen Yu's attack power would be so strong. His strikes were ruthless and fierce, as if he was fighting hand-to-hand in a battlefield. 'Either you die or I'll die' kind of thing.

What shocked him even more was the fact that he had practiced martial arts for ten years but was still unable to get the upper hand against Shen Yu and was still beaten by him.

Seeing those long legs heading straight towards his face, he couldn't dodge it at all.

The strong wind blowing against his face seemed to tell him that the strength in that kick was enough to shatter his skull...

"I'm the investor!"

At the last moment, he hurriedly shouted.

Shen Yu paused and his leg stopped in mid-air. His head tilted to the side, "What did you say?"

Cold sweat ran down the man's forehead, "I'm an investor."

Shen Yu frowned, "Do investors carry out sneak attacks?"

"Are you kidding me?!"

The man cleared his throat as he raised his arms to block Shen Yu's legs and said with lingering fear, "Isn't there a fight scene in this play?"

"I came here to test your skills."

Shen Yu still didn't believe it and looked over at him suspiciously, "Investors are also that trained? I don't think that you were just testing me with that hard hand of yours."

"You were also hitting hard. I couldn't just stand there and be beaten in vain could I?!"

The man wanted to rub his own chest as his ribs were in so much pain, but he couldn't show it.

How embarrassing!

"That..." Shen Yu finally dispelled his doubts, laughed a few times and pulled a chair over, "Father Investor, what's your name?"

"Sit down first, I'll pour you a drink."

The man took advantage of the opportunity to sit down as his body exuded extravagance and grace, "There's no need to bother, I just came here to take a look..."

"You..."

'Additionally, to get a strand of your hair.'

But after fighting Shen Yu for a long time, he was still unable to get close to him. If this matter got out, it would really embarrass the Shen family name that had been passed down for thousands of years.

"My name is Shen Feiyu, the executive chairman of the Senhua group."

Shen Yu was surprised, "Senhua?!"

"The Senhua from Country B?"

"You know of Senhua?" Shen Feiyu asked, raising his eyebrows.

Shen Yu smiled, "Of course I know of it. It's the most powerful Chinese company abroad..."

"It has been expanding its business abroad for all these years. But its actual foundation is in China. Its huge taxes are also paid in China..."

"It can be said that its wealth doesn't flow to outsiders and it has made outstanding contributions to the country..."