Chapter 50 - Does It Have Anything To Do With Me?

“Did you notice that his surname is also Shen?” Feng SiRui said meaningfully.

Shen Yu’s big eyes flashed suddenly, “I noticed it, but does it matter?”

“Shen is also a common surname. Many people in the country use it.”

—— ‘How do I say this? In a dog blooded novel, Ten CEOs, Nine Financial giants, Eight immune to Female charms, Seven smells of cigarettes, Six Cleanliness obsessions, Five Insomniacs, Four Arranged Marriages, Three Disabled, Four with the surname Gu, Three with the surname Shen, Two with the surname Fu, and One with the surname Lu¹…’

“Enough!”

Unable to bear Shen Yu’s rambling, Feng SiRui let out a growl.

Shen Yu was immediately startled. Like a wounded animal, he showed a pitiful and timid expression, “Rui-ge, how can you scare this little rabbit?!”

Feng SiRui, “…”

“If you talk like that again, I’ll break your legs and throw you into your favorite little black room!”

Shen Yu, “…”

“Rui-ge, I’m wrong!”

The obedient little rabbit then changed into an all white ancient costume. With a ice-cold face, holding a silver-gray saber, he stood on the set (Special cliff effects will be made up later²);

“Bold evil disciple, you’ve already entered the immortal gate, yet you still don’t know how to repent. Do you insist on having your skeleton be nailed on the Cliff of repentance?!”

Feng Jinghe, who was standing not far away from him, stood with a ferocious expression on his face, “What if this disciple doesn’t want to repent?!”

What was this lousy play?!

There were very few emotional scenes. Even so, all of them were shizun³ and disciple fighting scenes!

Additionally, it was still a one-sided fight…

Sure enough, without further ado, the shizun raised his sword and flew over towards his disciple. He raised his leg and kicked Feng Jinghe on the chest. The latter fell directly on the stone wall…

“Card——Pass——” Wang Meng shouted a little excitedly, “Not bad, shizun is too handsome!”

This shot was so beautiful!

Sure enough, no face was lost in front of the Father Investor!

Shen Yu walked up to Feng Jinghe with his sword and handed it over as a crutch, “Little brother, do you still want to fight?”

“I’m afraid you won’t be able to take it anymore.”

Feng Jinghe didn’t speak, feeling depressed. He turned to look at Feng SiRui’s direction, stood up on his own and opened his mouth with an ugly look on his face.

Just when Shen Yu thought he was still going to hold on, he heard him say, “I’m completely convinced, Teacher Shen.”

Shen Yu pursed his lips, smiled and took back his sword, “It’s best if you accept it.”

‘If you don’t accept defeat, I can still continue to convince you.’

It wasn’t the first time Feng SiRui saw Shen Yu dressed up in an ancient costume, nor was this the first time he saw a costumed drama. But he had never experienced such a visual impact.

Thinking of this face which looked like an immortal’s, made people easily burn with desire. This also makes people want to press him under and… ruthlessly ravage him!