Chapter 20 - Do You Understand The Pain Of Being Broke?

Yan Ruiqing was in shock and didn’t regain his senses until he saw Feng SiRui pulling Shen Yu away. The hasty looking back made it seem like he was trying to escape something.

Is it because of Grandpa Feng that Rui-ge wants to avoid suspicion like this?!

It’s definitely because of that!

Otherwise, how could Rui-ge suddenly have a big change in attitude?!

He’s putting on a show for Grandpa!

When they had finished checking in the last spot, it was already near evening. Both of them were a bit hungry.

They had only eaten the bread and milk from breakfast. They then competed on bicycles, exhausted their physical strength and went straight to their next destination.

The pair of husbands seemed to be fighting in secret. Neither of them wanted to mention resting or filling their stomach. It was not until his eyes were black from hunger that Shen Yu took out a pack of croissants from his backpack.

He pretended to sway in front of Feng SiRui, “Rui-ge, you probably won’t like this bread…”

“Wait for a while, I’ll treat you to a big meal in the evening!”

After speaking, Shen Yu tore open the package and opened his mouth to take a bite. Unexpectedly, his wrist was tightly clasped, making him unable to move.

“What big meal? Can you speak more clearly?” Feng SiRui said with a dark face, “We basically didn’t spend much money today and there are only two scenic spots we haven’t gone to yet…”

“What do you want to do with so much money left?”

Shen Yu stared at him. His delicate and beautiful face looked very deceptive, “Rui-ge, what can I do? Of course I just wanted to see if I could get first place.”

—— ‘Otherwise, why would I starve myself? Can a Michelin steak not be delicious?!’

—— ‘The bonus for first place is 30,000 yuan! We can use it freely when we leave the group!’

—— Laozi has to pay for living expenses next month and for the month after that!’

—— ‘Dog man, do you understand the pain of being broke1?!’

Feng SiRui, “…”

To be honest, he really didn’t understand.

As an in-law of the Feng family, how could he be so poor that he still has to think about the 30,000 yuan bonus?

No wonder he always thought about the divorce and property division!

“Can I eat it?” Shen Yu looked at the bread, almost unable to hold back salivating.

Feng SiRui’s heart was as hard as iron, “No.”

“Why?!” Shen Yu glared at him, almost wanting to pounce on him.

“Half for each person.” Feng SiRui said without changing his face.

“You—” Shen Yu shouted uncontrollably.

—— ‘Dog man, how big can this bread be? You’re still thinking of sharing it?! Are you that shameless?!’

—— ‘Who told you to not leave some in the morning? Now you want to snatch it from me?!’

—— ‘Your mom2. I’m so aggrieved. I can’t even directly refuse!’

“Can’t bear to?” Feng SiRui narrowed his eyes, revealing a dangerous light.