Chapter 8 - I Suddenly Miss Shen Yu's Mouth Cannon

The atmosphere turned scary and the program team rushed to smooth things out, “It’s just a misunderstanding, everyone play nice. There are still many places to cooperate along the way…”

“Now get ready to board the plane. Everyone take your boarding pass and pay attention to the luggage inspection. Don’t misplace any of your baggage. For the safety of the flight, we will only continue to shoot after landing.”

After the storm passed, Feng SiRui didn’t say another word.

He just glanced at Lin Lufei with a very unfriendly look on his face, wrapped with a little bit of hostility.

After getting on the plane, Yang Qiqi apologized in a low voice, “Lu Fei-ge, I’m sorry. I didn’t expect…”

He thought that the two were in a contractual marriage and that Feng SiRui didn’t like Shen Yu at all.

But he didn’t expect for Feng SiRui to be willing to tear off faces with his husband just to protect Shen Yu.

Were all the previous rumours false?!

“Why do you always target Shen Yu?” Lin Lufei, who didn’t say a word before, suddenly asked.

The corners of Yang Qiqi’s mouth stiffened and his face suddenly sank, “So what if I’m targeting him? Are you worried?”

“Do you still miss him?”

Lin Lufei looked at him, “Don’t be unreasonable.”

“I’m being unreasonable?!” Yang Qiqi gritted his teeth. After he asked that question, he didn’t continue the conversation anymore.

The resentment in his heart almost burned his insides.

With the experience of being molested in the bathroom, whenever Shen Yu was alone with Feng SiRui¹, he would thread carefully and keep a safe distance of half an arm from him.

He had tossed and turned the previous night and didn’t get a good sleep because he was going to shoot this variety show. So when he got on the plane, he curled up in the corner and closed his eyes.

Feng SiRui, holding a business magazine, was about to read it to pass time when he was suddenly interrupted by the cold air blowing from above his head.

The feeling of a suit jacket draping over his body made Shen Yu open his eyes in confusion. He immediately raised his hand, “Flight attendant, please give me a blanket.”

Feng SiRui held in his temper and asked, “Aren’t you afraid of the bacteria in those blankets?”

“I don’t really mind…” Shen Yu took off the suit jacket and threw it back to Feng SiRui, “The blanket is fine.”

Feng SiRui, “…” Are you despising my belongings?!

When the plane landed, the program team handed the envelopes containing the banknotes of country A to each team, “You can choose to travel together, or you can draw up your own route…”

“This envelope not only contains the banknotes, but also the map route of the attractions in country A. Everyone can use it as a reference.”

“However, our program team still recommends that our guests travel together. In this way, there should be discounts for accommodations and group tickets.”

The actress Wang Xiner went along with it, “I agree…”

“Although we are participating as husband and wife teams, everyone is still in a competitive relationship. But mutual cooperation is beneficial, so I think we should team up.”