Chapter 56 - Shen Yu, I Will Definitely Have You Take A Good Look Tonight!

Shen Yu looked at his half-brother who had a 'big chest but no brains¹', and then he took a step forward, "Repeat what you had just said."

Shen Chen, thinking of the beating he received that day in the Feng Manor, felt his ribs ache. His arrogant tone concealed his fear, "Don't come here! There are surveillance cameras here. If you dare to do anything, I'll send you to prison within minutes!"

"Thanks for kindly reminding me about that." Shen Yu smiled warmly, but his eyes were sharp.

The aura around him frightened the female companion beside Shen Chen. She quietly tugged at the hem of his clothes, "Chen-ge, don't cause trouble. Let's leave."

She had seen Shen Yu's variety show and knew that he wasn't easy to mess with. Additionally, behind him was Feng SiRui. If they really made any trouble, they would definitely be the ones to suffer.

But Shen Chen wanted to make things difficult for Shen Yu. So he threw away his female companion's hand, "Scram away. This place has nothing to do with you..."

His female companion was wearing a miniskirt and high heels. She staggered a few steps and almost fell to the ground.

Shen Chen didn't even look at her and yelled even louder, "Where's the manager? Why aren't they out here yet?!"

"If they don't come out, I'm filing a complaint!"

"Your store's annual performance will turn into nothing!"

"Here, here. Young Master Shen, what brings you here?" An older woman trotted out from the inside, nodding and bowing.

"Don't mess around with me!" Shen Chen didn't look at her at all and just pointed at Shen Yu, "He's not a VIP member. How did he sneak in here?"

"A mere actor can just come in and buy things? Are you trying to lower my status?"

The store manager looked at Shen Yu in embarrassment, then turned her head to reply to Shen Chen, "Young Master Shen, please wait a moment. I'll go and check right away and I'll definitely give you a satisfactory result."

"You better give me a satisfactory answer today or else everyone in this store will be fired!" Shen Chen was extremely arrogant.

Shen Yu raised his eyebrows.

He did have the capital to be arrogant. After all, his mother is currently holding all the assets of the Shen family. Her strength ranks among the top five in the imperial capital. It's effortless for her to put pressure on the shopping mall to dismiss a few shop assistants.

"Sir, do you have a VIP membership card?"

The store manager was so anxious that she didn't pay attention to the eyes that the shopping guide was shooting at her and asked Shen Yu politely as she walked over towards him.

Shen Yu was confused for a moment before taking out a card, "Do you mean this one?"

The moment she saw it clearly, the store manager was shocked.

That was the most prestigious diamond card. Only a few people in the capital could hold it.

The chairman of the shopping mall was the person to sign and approve the release in person. But this person actually...

"It's stolen. It definitely has to be stolen..." Shen Chen was stunned for a moment, but he then jumped up and shouted, "Call the police to arrest him..."

"What are you all waiting for?! Hurry up and call the police!"

The shopping guide who led Shen Yu into the store leaned into the store manager's ear and said, "He's Mr. Feng's person. Please don't provoke him!"