Chapter 43 - Dog Man, Could You Be More Obvious?!

During the following interval, a few whispering voices could be heard coming from a storage room in the homestay.

“The picture is not bad, but it’s difficult to nail the coffin. Is there anything else?”

“It’s not easy to get. For the time being, there’s only this one. Unless there’s another situation where Shen Yu can jump in, then we can get more materials.”

“The current Shen Yu is not the same as before.”

“What’s the difference? From what I can see, he still can’t accumulate virtue with that mouth of his. How stupid of him!”

“No, he looks the same on the surface… But in reality… something changed in his core. Let’s find another opportunity.”

Hearing this, the person in the corridor raised a sly arc at the corner of their mouth and stepped away from the corridor of the storage room.

As soon as he arrived in the living room, the camera turned straight towards him, “Master Shen, when will it be done? I’m hungry!”

“I’ll go to the kitchen to take a look.” Shen Yu gave a smile, walked straight towards the open kitchen and communicated with the old couple in authentic Spanish.

Due to the scandal of his indecent photo, the barrage in his broadcast room was temporarily closed.

Not to be outdone, the netizens ran to the next live broadcast room to scold.

[Shen Sl*t, get out of the entertainment industry!]

[Such a horrible artist should be permanently banned. Why does this variety show continue to use him?!]

[To rely on the first season to white wash, this character design is really unreliable. Isn’t it collapsing now?!]

[All of you Master Shen’s fans, do you still have face?!]

[I didn’t want to say it at first, but you guys are getting more and more overboard. That photo is obviously staged. Can’t you see?!]

[If I were Master Shen, I’d call the police immediately. This kind of matter should be handled by the uncle police. Whomever took the photo, whether there is any intention to frame or just coercion, it should still be investigated thoroughly. No villain should be spared!]

[Hehe. I’m afraid the more you try to explain, the darker it becomes. After all, Shen Yu has a criminal record and is well known for being fickle!]

[My family’s husband still hasn’t said anything and you guys are already beeping!]

There was a lot of noise in the barrage, but Shen Yu just took out his mobile phone while he was cooking and sent the video he took before.

The singer Qi Lulu, who was sitting at the dining table waiting for dinner, was having a good chat with Feng Huanmei the opera star. She was covering her mouth and looking at Shen Yu with a smirk.

“This matter would have been revealed sooner or later. But this is just too pitiful right? Just when he was about to become popular, someone threw a bomb and blasted him back.”

“However, who in the world has such a big hatred for him? I really can’t figure it out.”

“Whoever it is, we should just watch the fun. After all, Shen Yu has offended too many people!”

“However, regarding Wang Xiner’s matter, it’s all thanks to Shen Yu. If it weren’t for him, she wouldn’t have been able to get rid of her husband.”