Chapter 16 - It's Too Late For That!

Yan Ruiqing, who also got off at the same bus stop, saw the two hugging each other from a distance and his face involuntarily sank.

“Let’s go quickly. The museum staff will soon be going on their lunch breaks.” Li Hao reminded him.

He had obviously made some route plans too.

Yan Ruiqing nodded and looked back.

Since they are in a cooperative relationship, there’s no need for them to be deadlocked. Anyways, his purpose here was just to kick Shen Yu out of this variety show.

Not far from them, the one who wore the persona of a villain was currently feeling very desperate. Even in his dreams, he was still trying to get a divorce certificate so he could stay away from the sickly Male Lead who was getting more and more perverted.

“Rui-ge, have you seen a psychiatrist lately?” Shen Yu asked in a low voice, his eyes a little tentative.

The camera following them could smell gossip and seemed to point at him as if asking, “Did you go?”

Feng SiRui was expressionless, “Been busy these days, didn’t go.”

“That’s not good!” Shen Yu’s tone sounded greatly exaggerated, “No matter how busy you are, you should still pay attention to your mental health!”

“You’re so stressed up because of work and I can’t help much. I can only care about you more…”

Feng SiRui raised an eyebrow and glanced at him

There’s no need for you to help.

Just scold me less in your heart, that’s enough to relieve a lot of stress.

Realizing that the privacy of the sickly CEO was getting involved, Shen Yu kept his mouth shut.

The museum they went to was one with a long history in country A. As the protection of key cultural relics requires high costs, thus tickets are a little expensive.

The rules of the variety show required that the attractions must be fully explored in order for the mission to be considered successful, so spending money here is essential.

Li Hao had already gone to the queue to buy tickets.

Yan Ruiqing stood at the entrance waiting for him. When he saw Shen Yu and Feng SiRui approaching him, he looked like he wanted to greet them but was afraid of causing trouble.

[If the show team selects people next time, can they choose more carefully? Although I really want to see Husband Feng on camera, that Shen Yu is really disgusting!]

[He’s too arrogant and domineering. Look at our Qingqing, he dares not let out even a small sound!]

However, the location where Yan Ruiqing was standing was the only way to enter the museum. Whether a person buys a ticket or not, they still had to pass by there.

If he had really wanted to avoid them, why does he stand there?!

“Rui-ge…” Yan Ruiqing called softly with his eyes looking down.

Before Feng SiRui could answer, Shen Yu stepped forward again, “A good dog won’t block the way.”

“Aren’t you going to buy a ticket?” Yan Ruiqing was a little surprised.

“I just need to show my face, what kind of ticket do I need to buy?” Shen Yu said sarcastically.

This time, not only was Yan Ruiqing surprised but even Feng SiRui who was standing beside him, looked at him with suspicion.