Chapter 24 -

Chapter 24 - Let Me See Who Has The Ability To Put My, Feng Si Rui's, Lover In Jail!

"Shen Yu, how can you be so uneducated? You actually splashed tea on someone?!"

The middle-aged woman was full of anger and her voice was loud, as if she was afraid others wouldn't be able to hear her, "Apologize..."

"You must apologize to Aunt Mei!"

Shen Yu looked at his 'good stepmother' with a cynical face, "What if I don't want to?"

"You dare to defy me?" Li Fenghua glared at him angrily, putting the expensive leather bag that she had bought from abroad on the sofa. She then rushed towards him and raised her hand, wanting to give him a slap.

What she didn't expect was for her habitual movement to be blocked. Before she could react, a strong wind blew on her ear and almost at the same time, half of her cheeks stung with pain.

"You hit me?!" Li Fenghua covered her instantly red and swollen face. She turned her head and looked over at Shen Yu in disbelief. As if she just met her step son for the first time.

"My apologies, conditioned reflex..." Shen Yu grabbed the woman's wrist and pushed her back hard. His cold eyes flashed sharply.

As the saying goes, there is no goodness without a reason and there is also no evil without a reason.

The reason why the original owner became a vicious supporting male was fundamentally inseparable from the treatment given to him by his deformed family.

A few years after Li Fenghua married in as a stepmother, the original owner's father passed away. As soon as the funeral was over, she revealed her greedy and evil nature.

While pampering her own child in every possible way, she abused the original owner. She didn't even hide her ferocity in front of others. Frequently punishing him with beatings and scoldings.

Not only that, but she also used tricks to cooperate with the company's CEO to monopolize the original owner's father's property, making his life difficult. The original owner could only step into the entertainment industry early to work and make money for himself.

Under such a harsh growing environment, the original owner's personality gradually distorted...

When Shen Yu transmigrated, he was already married to Feng SiRui and rarely had any contact with his stepmother.

Originally he hated that he had no chance to take revenge, but suddenly he was given an opportunity today.

With all of his strength, Shen Yu pushed Li Fenghua onto the sofa. The latter was too stunned to react and froze on the spot.

"Mom, are you okay?!" A hurried voice sounded.

Shen Yu lazily raised his eyelids and looked over. He saw a man wearing a famous brand running in and pouncing towards Li Fenghua's side while saying, "Mom, what's wrong with your face?! Did someone hit you?!"

The man was stunned and then he turned his head to question Shen Yu, "What's going on?!"

Facing his half brother from the same father but different mother, Shen Yu was too lazy to speak. Aunt Mei, who was next to him, still with tea leaves in her hair, rushed over to answer angrily, "It's your good brother who raised his hand to slap your mother!"

"I've never seen such a wolf-hearted person who actually slaps his own stepmother who had the kindness of nurturing him."

Just seeing the red and swollen half of her face, it can be seen how painful that slap was.