Chapter 30 - There Are No Kissing Or Bed Scenes, This Is A Pure Script!

I’m gonna change the novel title to The Obsessive CEO Begs For Hugs After Obtaining The Ability To Read Minds.

Why? CUZ MY BROTHER SAW THE INITIAL TITLE AND STARTED LAUGHING AT ME QAQ

—— “Mom, almost scared me to death!’

—— ‘Why does the dog man walk around without making a sound?! Just like a wandering spirit!’

—— ‘He’s probably afraid of splitting the property with me when we divorce. So he wants to scare me to death?!’

He cursed in his heart, but his face was full of enthusiasm, “Rui-ge, you’re back?”

“Why are you back already?”

“I thought you said you wouldn’t be coming back!”

Feng SiRui, “Are you unhappy that I came back?”

—— ‘Dog man, which eye of yours can see that I’m unhappy?!’

“How could I be unhappy?” Shen Yu put down the script in his hand and stuffed it under his pillow, “I thought you would return to your other place.”

—— ‘We’re about to get divorced. So you’re showing your fox tail and starting to stare at my villa?!’

—— ‘Otherwise, why didn’t you ever come back here to stay before? Now you’re showing your presence here?!’

—— ‘He’s showing his true colours now!’

Feng SiRui, “…” 

‘Everytime he opens or shuts his mouth, it’s either divorce or property. Can’t he think of anything else?!’

He secretly slandered in his heart, then glanced at the messy bed, “What is that?”

Shen Yu felt guilty for a moment, then sat back up, “Nothing, just a script.”

“What script?” Feng SiRui raised his eyebrows, “Did you take up a new drama?”

Shen Yu played dumb, “It’s a small web drama. Probably no one will watch it when it airs.”

Feng SiRui obviously didn’t believe him, but his focus wasn’t there at all, “Are there any intimate scenes?”

Shen Yu immediately shook his head, “There are no kissing or bed scenes, this is a pure script!”

“Really?” Feng SiRui took a step forward, “Let me take a look at the script.”

Shen Yu was taken aback, “…”

—— ‘The dog man actually wants to interfere with my career?!’

—— ‘What serious illness befell him this time?!’

—— ‘When the white lotus is cuddling with others in his TV series, why doesn’t he interfere?!’

Feng SiRui looked at Shen Yu’s expression of resistance and withdrew his hand, “Shen Yu, you have to understand your own identity…”

“If we still haven’t divorced even for one day, you are still the daughter-in-law of the Feng Family. You will still be representing the face of the Feng Family. If it’s filming, your scenes can’t be overly intimate.”

Shen Yu nodded reluctantly, “I know.”

—— ‘Who cares about being part of the Feng Family?!’

—— ‘Dog man, can’t you just get the white lotus in your hands already?!’

—— ‘What’s the point of looking at me all day?!’