Chapter 17 - Grandpa Feng Won't Let Me Curse

Are you comparing me to an old man that has to rely on power to marry a young girl?

Did I even force you to?!

How reluctant were you for this marriage in your heart?!

Feng SiRui’s anger surged. He wished to drag Shen Yu to a corner and ask clearly.

But reason restrained him and he forcibly suppressed the impulse.

At this time, Li Hao and Yan Ruiqing passed by them and saw this scene. The latter paused and showed no emotion on his face, but his heart was full of disbelief.

No one knew better than himself that Feng SiRui had a phobia of physical contact. Every time he tried to get close, he would be deliberately avoided.

But why was he having such close contact with Shen Yu right now?!

And he’s not showing any disgust at all!

“Rui-ge, have you misunderstood something?” Shen Yu’s eyes suddenly flickered, naive and ignorant like a person with mental retardation. He acted way different from his usual scolding nature.

“I was just purely appreciating this painting, of course I didn’t associate it with anything else. Getting married to you was my wish and I have never regretted it!”

“Rui-ge, why did you ask about that? Do you regret getting married!”

“Hmm…” Feng SiRui’s face was cold.

Shen Yu!

You are really playing a good hand!

“Shen Yu, do you like this painting too?” Yan Ruiqing came up and inserted himself in the conversation between the two abruptly.

Li Hao, who was behind him, looked a little unhappy.

A certain someone took the initiative for him to embarrass them. Shen Yu was all too happy to take the chance, “What’s it to you if I like it or not?”

He simply took this chance to show his displeasure and pushed Feng SiRui away.

Yan Ruiqing showed a good-natured look on his face, “Xiao Yu, we are after all colleagues shooting the same variety show. If there are always conflicts like this, it’s going to be difficult for the show team to shoot.”

Shen Yu rolled his eyes, “I still want to go and find the director…”

“In the future castings, if there’s you, I will not go. If there’s me, then they can’t have you.”

His words were fierce and rude. The online barrage began to be noisy again. Like a bunch of ants in a hot pot.

[Who does he think he is?! Just a jerk. Will the director give up Qingqing for him?!]

[Don’t stop me. Let me slap his arrogant face. Why is he so shameless?!]

[Qingqing, ignore him. This kind of scum, let him do whatever he wants. It will be all what people will remember of him in the next thousands of years.]

Even if Yan Ruiqing was used to acting as if he had a good temper, he couldn’t just leave the area now because of Shen Yu’s words. The program team hurried forward to smooth things out, “Everyone calm down. Don’t start a conflict. It’s all live…”

Before the staff could finish speaking, Shen Yu’s phone rang for the first time since he entered the variety show.

He took it out in a daze and when he saw the name on the screen clearly, he panicked, “F*ck, it’s Grandpa Feng!”