Chapter 11 - How Can This Dog Man Be So Vicious?!

Admittedly, this bingjiao¹ CEO finished his bath in a short time. When he came out wearing a robe and towel, he saw Shen Yu lying near the RV window and looking out.

—— ‘It’s been half a year since I last saw Gervais’s eight-pack abs. They look significantly more firm. *Tsktsktsk*, look at those smooth muscle lines. If his picture was spread in China, he would be able to attract millions of fans!’

—— ‘Ryder is not that bad either. His mermaid line is so sexy and his butt is quite upturned. It must feel very good to the touch!’

Feng SiRui, “…” ‘We haven’t divorced yet and this person can’t wait to find the next candidate?!’

‘I didn’t expect you to be such a person, Shen Yu!’

He suppressed the anger in his heart, took off the tightly wrapped bathrobe and pyjamas on himself, leaving only a pair of boxers. He then cleared his throat and asked in a low voice, “What are you doing?!”

—— ‘F*ck, scared laozi to death!’

Shen Yu turned back with lingering fear in his eyes, directly facing the sturdy body that still had water droplets remaining. His pupils involuntarily dilated, “R-r-rui, Rui-ge, are you done showering? Why aren’t you wearing pyjamas? You’re going to catch a cold!”

—— ‘Is this dog man an exhibitionist?! I only found out about it now after three years of marriage?! Ah yes, he has never stayed at home!’

—— ‘Isn’t he ashamed to wear so little?!’

Feng SiRui, “…” ‘Does this guy not notice my good figure?!’

“Is he blind?!’

‘Or… Is he selectively blind?!’

Shen Yu hurriedly turned his eyes away, stood up from the sofa in the RV and went straight to the door, “Rui-ge, I’ll go and prepare dinner first. Come out after you finish dressing up.”

That panicked back made Feng SiRui uncomfortable.

Previously he was admiring other people’s bodies, but now he turned a blind eye to his own husband?!

What’s wrong with him?!

The moment Shen Yu opened the door, the camera that had been hiding at the door hurriedly captured the picture in the RV. Fully capturing the strong figure inside.

[Wow, is this something I can watch without spending money?!]

[Husband Feng isn’t covered?! He’s full of male hormones, I can’t hold back!]

[Master Shen is actually unmoved faced with this sort of temptation?! He’s still swaggering out and leaving husband Feng aside?!]

[I admire Master Shen’s professionalism!]

Sometimes netizens act very strange. Others don’t do anything yet their attitudes towards things change so easily. Before they thought that Shen Yu was a scumbag. A pig that successfully arched away a good piece of cabbage. But now they refer to him as ‘Master Shen’.

Admittedly, in just a day of filming, the image of a mouth cannon deeply rooted itself into the hearts of the viewers. Not to mention Feng SiRui’s powerful wife protecting actions led to a subtle influence on the netizens…

The number of people spraying him started to decrease.

This was an effect that the director didn’t expect.

[F*ck, isn’t this the top-of-the-line Mercedes-Benz RV? A one night stay in such a place in a foreign country is so expensive! Don’t ask me why I know this. Is this what Shen Yu found?! Additionally they can stay there for free for two nights?!]