Prologue

Fall started really warm this year. There was this gentle, soft breeze, and it was comforting. As my chauffeur reached the big building, I felt this sense of uneasiness and unsteadiness. A new school means new beginnings, means new friends, means socializing. It will be a struggle, not because I'm not good at it, but because I don't have the energy for it anymore. Not the point, I know.

One thing did hurt for sure. My parents didn't even bother to come drop me off. It's safe to say that I can consider it my cue to detach from them completely. I never needed them anyway. I was always independent.

First day of school though, that must be rough... Ever since, Elliot died 2 years ago, everything changed. I changed. I was this kid who always smiled, a kid full of life. I gave up on trying to smile ever since he's gone. I became a mess: always provoking my parents, always trying to fuck with them. That has to explain why they were looking for a reason to get rid of me. And fucking hell, they got it.

As I got off the car and Maurice gave me my luggage, I smirked. New beginnings, new people to mess with. This will be fun.

My name is Ezra Marshall. I can talk to the dead and I plan on making every student here's life a living hell.

Especially werewolves.

~

So this is the start of my new story! It will obviously be girlxgirl because I'm sure Enid is the slightest bit fruity (if not completely fruity).

Ezra is fully gay. And while you might think she's going to be an asshole at first, dive in to the story more before making a quick judgement:) She comes with heavy baggage.

If you're wondering what Ezra looks like, check @/raiyataha on instagram ! (I'm not going to post their picture for their privacy) I found them recently on tik tok and realized they're exactly what I imagined Ezra would look like (just with darker eye color). They have relatively light green eyes, Ezra has green eyes but a darker shade.

!!!PLEASE DO NOT GO HARASS RAIYA BECAUSE AT MANY POINTS IN THE STORY, EZRA WILL ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE AND I JUST IMAGINED EZRA LOOKING LIKE THEM BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THEM FOR YOU TO GO AND SAY MEAN COMMENTS!!!

My name is Mash. It's not my first book, but it's the first one that mattered enough to be posted on Wattpad.

I hope you will like it!