Chapter 18

Don't forget to listen to the song <3!

APRE – All Yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enid's POV

The look of pure shock on Ezra's face said a lot.

"What?" She asked.

"Yes... I'm telling you. That's her smell." I confirmed.

"Enid, please don't take this the wrong way but are you sure you're not saying that because you don't like her?" She mumbled.

My jaw dropped. I guess it was my turn to be shocked. But the real issue here is that I wasn't shocked. I was pissed as fuck.

I glared at her. "Are you serious, Ezra?"

She raised her hands up. "I thought it could be an option given how you feel about her."

I grinded my teeth to not go apeshit on her because I was getting angrier by the second. "I can't believe you. I do dislike her but not enough to frame her for murder."

"Okay, okay... Calm down." Ezra said, putting both of hands on my shoulders. "Please understand what I meant."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them, Ezra was in front of me, looking at me with a very worried expression on her face.

"I can't believe you would think that I would actually do that, Ezra. That says a lot about what you think of me." I spat before pushing her hands and walking towards the Ophelia Hall stairs.

I climbed the stairs not caring if she was behind me or if she was going to follow me to our room. But right now, I just wanted to be alone. I felt the tears stinging my eyes and as I was wiping them, I started sobbing.

"E..." I heard Ezra softly call me from behind. I didn't even bother turning around to face her as I dropped my bag on the floor and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

I sat on the floor, my head on my knees, sobbing like there was no tomorrow. I was very hurt because my girlfriend thought I would frame my biggest rival for murder just for the hell of it. It suck big time. I kept crying until there were no more tears left to cry. I washed my face and opened the door to get out only to find that Ezra was sitting in the same position, her back to the door. She immediately stood up. She had a sunflower and a bag in her hand.

"I told James to get you those while you were in there." She softly said as she handed me the sunflower and the bag of snacks. I smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry E. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I know you would never do such thing and I believe you, I swear I do. I apologize." She continued.

I sighed and put the flower and snacks on my bed. Then I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She breathed out in relief and tightened her hold on me. We stayed in each other's embrace for a while. She brushed my hair with her fingers and kept softly kissing my temple and caressing my back.

"Don't assume stuff like that, Ez. Please." I mumbled against her neck. She squeezed me and nodded.

"I know. I'm so sorry, E." She whispered back.

We pulled away and she wiped the few tears that slipped as we were hugging with her thumbs before kissing both my eyes and cheeks and placing her forehead on mine.

"I would never do anything to hurt you..." She murmured before kissing my forehead.

I choked out a sob and broke down again. She held me very tightly and kept rocking me back and forth.