Chapter 16

Don't forget to listen to the song <3 !

JVKE – Golden Hour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enid's POV

Ezra and I both slept in her room last night. In the same bed. And we cuddled. Were my fantasies coming true? Yes, they were and trust me I wasn't complaining. Everything was just so perfect.

I woke up and turned around. Ezra wasn't there. I felt sad. Did she leave like she usually does? My intrusive thoughts were interrupted by her getting out of bathroom. Her hair was wet, she was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt. God... I've always hated the color black but she pulled it off so well.

"Hey, Enid!" She called with a big smile.

"Hey..." I felt myself blush because I'm sure she caught me checking her out. I mean, how could I not? If you saw her, you definitely would. Don't though. She's mine.

"You have something at the corner of your mouth." She said, smirking.

My eyes widened as I wiped the corners of my mouth. "What? Is it gone?"

"Just a little bit of saliva because of how much you were drooling right now while checking me out." She winked.

I decided to play her game, stood up and walked over to her. I loved the fact that she was taller than me. I smirked.

"Yeah, I was. But so were you at the Rave'N. I almost slipped on your saliva when we were dancing."

She gulped. "Uh..."

I winked. "Two can play at this game." Then I kissed her cheek and saw how they turned into a bright shade of red. I loved the fact that I have an effect on her.

I brushed my teeth since I had a spare toothbrush here and got out of the bathroom. Ezra was wearing her black leather jacket. Good Lord... Have mercy on my fragile heart!

I hugged her from behind and rested my head on her shoulder.

"You look so good. I just want to rip your clothes off." I mumbled in her ear, while burying my face in her neck.

She chuckled and turned to me, kissing my nose. "You're so cute. Now let's go figure out a way to convince Principal Weems to make us roommates again."

I got so excited. "OMG! You really want us to be roommates again?!" I squealed while clapping my hands.

"Yes?" She stated in confusion. "Isn't it obvious?"

I laughed and dragged her out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on Principal Weems' huge office door. She immediately called us in. She was sitting behind her desk, looking as intimidating as ever. She was surprised to see us both coming in together.

"Good morning, Principal Weems." I chirped with a big grin.

"Good morning, Miss Sinclair! Good morning to you too, Miss Marshall..." She replied while looking at Ezra who just nodded her head.

She better learn how to fix her social skills ASAP.

"How may I help you both?" Principal Weems asked.

I cleared my throat. "Well... Ezra and I were hoping to see if you could accept us moving back together in the same room."

She didn't react. "How come?"