Chapter 25 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Ezra's POV:

I haven't spoken to or seen Gary since our encounter. He has gone MIA and somehow the school wasn't doing anything about it. I was very much weirded out. Afterwards a lot of shit started happening. More possessed normies started raiding the school and I had to use my powers once more. I was getting significantly better at controlling my powers. I was not losing as much energy. I did feel drained after exorcizing over 15 normies.

I collapsed on the bed, barely being able to sit up straight or raise my head. Enid went to get me some food so I can recover quickly. As I was laying down, I fished my obsidian stone from my pocket. Only now did I notice that something was engraved on it.

You shall lose.

I frowned and did not feel the slightest bit threatened. I reached for my amethyst. Thankfully it was still there. I was sure now that the murderer was a Nevermore student. Gary was my top suspect. He was very suspicious yet not so much at the same time. It was quite conflicting.

"Hey Ezzie..." Enid chirped as she walked in with a tray of food. She swiftly closed the door and walked over to me. "I got you some pasta and an infusion of herbs with calming effects to help you soothe yourself."

I gave her a weak smile and kissed her hand. "I want to show you something. Come closer, I can't move." I said.

She sat next to me, her fruity smells reviving me in some type of way. I showed her my obsidian and what was written on it. Her eyes widened.

"Do you think it's the murderer?"

I shrugged. "Could be them or just someone pulling a nasty prank. Either way, I'm not losing."

Enid kissed my cheek and sat beside me on my bed before snuggling closer to me. "Of course, you won't. Now eat. Or else I will feed you myself." She ordered. I laughed then smirked.

"Feed me."

She rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless before bringing the hot plate of pasta. She twirled the fork and started feeding me. We were laughing because as cute and romantic as it may seem, the idea that my girlfriend was feeding me was oddly comical.

"Wait..." She mumbled. I swallowed the last bite of pasta and looked at her. "There's just some sauce at the corner of your mouth." She brought her thumb to the corner of my lip and slowly yet very sensually wiped it, her finger grazing my lip almost unnoticeably. Then she brought her thumb to her mouth and gently licked the sauce off. I watched her with hunger in my eyes feeling pure arousal at that precise sight.

Without even giving her a warning, I quickly placed the tray on my bedside table and attached my lips to hers. She yelped but immediately reciprocated the kiss. She moaned against my mouth breathily and flipped us so that she was on top.

"You're too exhausted. We'll have sex another day." She stated out of breath and her cheeks rosy.

I shook my head immediately. "I feel better. I want you. Now." I said, my breaths ragged.

She interlocked our fingers and pinned me down before climbing on top of me. She collided her lips with mine with such intensity and passion that I gasped against her mouth. I felt her tongue trace my bottom lip as she was asking for access. I nodded my head. Soon enough, our tongues were battling on whose was more dominant. She pulled away and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were now a darker shade of blue, showing me she was as aroused as me. That turned me on even more...

Without even allowing me to admire her more, she dove in again and kept kissing me. Then she pulled away again, leaving a trail of kisses against my jawline and cheek. She buried her face in my neck, attacking it with rough kisses and bites. I couldn't help but let out a sigh of pleasure at the contact of her sharp canine against the sensitive skin of my neck.