Chapter 21

Ezra's POV

Sex with Enid was unlike anything else. It was exhilarating, out of this world. The sensations that I felt all over my body, the explosions in my stomach were unmatched. I felt like I was in another galaxy where it was just her and I.

Plus it was more than just sex. It truly felt like our bodies were uniting to become one. I was so helplessly in love with this girl and I was sure that no one could make me feel the way she does.

I woke up before her to the sound of my alarm. We spent the rest of the night naked, discovering every inch of the other's body but decided to wear our clothes right before we fell asleep just in case.

I remembered the way her lips tasted fruity, her breath tasted minty with a hint of sweetness, her skin tasted salty from the sweat. I remember licking the little beads of sweat that formed on her neck as I was thrusting my fingers inside her and that made my cheeks flame up at the memory.

Enid stirred beside me. She was sleeping, as usual, with her head on my chest. We took a shower together last night before heading to bed.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm going to shower now." I had said, kissing her forehead. I had gotten out of bed and she had immediately grabbed my arm.

"Can we shower together?" She had asked, her puppy eyes on full display and her bottom lip jutted out.

I had felt nervous then I remembered that we had just seen each other naked. So I just shrugged, turned around and quickly walked to the bathroom to avoid any awkwardness.

I had jumped in the small bathtub and opened the water. The cold water felt like cold knives against my skin. I had sighed in pleasure.

Suddenly, the door had opened and I had felt her climbing in the bathtub right behind me. I had gulped, and had pretended like she wasn't there.

That's when, all of the sudden, I had felt her arms snake around my waist, pulling me towards her until my wet naked body was flush against her.

I remembered having taken a deep breath. I remember feeling the lack of oxygen in my lungs and therefore my brain as well. I remembered having felt my lungs and organs combust and burst into flames at the sensation of her soft hands on my stomach.

She had sighed and had rested her chin on my shoulder then started peppering with soft kisses. I had turned to look at her. She wasn't smirking as usual when she would know her touch was driving me crazy. Her smile was soft and gentle. I had blinked, thinking this wasn't reality... How come she didn't have that smug (yet sexy as hell) smirk plastered on her face?

She had softly leaned and pressed her lips against mine with utter gentleness. I had kissed her back immediately, pulling her towards me by her hips as her hands had travelled from my waist to my hair.

We had kissed for a little while. Not once did it get rough or aggressive for we just wanted to discover the other better.

When she had pulled away, she had grabbed the bottle of shampoo, applied some on my scalp and proceeded to wash my hair. Her fingers were careful, making sure to apply the right amount of pressure while still being gentle. Then she had washed the soap off.

I had turned her around to do the same thing, having asked her if she minded. She had shook her head and smiled, kissing my cheek and caressing it.

So I did. I washed her hair.

Then we washed each other's body. The look of pure awe on her face was enough to know that I was safe with her.