Chapter 20 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Song: The Marías - Only In My Dreams

TW: Smut! (I know you've been waiting for this)

Enid's POV:

We were laying on my bed after the Harvest Carnival, scrolling through the silly pictures and cute video we took on the Ferriss Wheel. Ezra was snuggled up against me, her head on my chest and her arm draped over my stomach stroking my side as I was running my fingers through her hair soothingly.

"Weren't you scared of heights, by the way?" I asked, while looking at her.

She hid her face but I could feel her smiling. "I mean... Yes..." She mumbled softly.

I smirked. "How come you weren't scared on the Ferriss Wheel?"

She huffed and sat up straight, her cheeks bright red. "I was beside you..." Her voice was barely audible.

I started laughing and grabbed her face in my hands to make her look at me. She escaped my gaze. "Hey! Look at me." I ordered in a stern voice.

She looked at me sheepishly. I kissed the tip of her nose and she smiled. Then her cheeks, then her forehead, her chin, her eyes, her eyebrows. She was full on grinning. I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers, teasingly. She sighed against my lips and leaned towards me. I did the same motion again then pulled away. She groaned in frustration.

"Stop it, what the fuck." She muttered angrily.

I giggled. "Listen to me. I wanted to say something."

She gave me a side eye then scoffed. "So you proceed to tease me AND turn me on and then say you want to talk? That's not how it works!"

I laughed out loud. "Relax. We WILL make out." I said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless. "What did you want to say?"

I took a deep breath. "I love you, Ezzie. So much."

"But..." She continued nervously. I held her hand and gave her a soft smile.

"There are not 'but's. I love you. So fucking much. You make me the happiest girl in the world. I feel the safest when I'm around you. I know we agreed that we should wait on... That. But I'm ready. I'm so ready for it. I want us to..." The air got caught in my throat and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

She smirked. "You want us to what?"

I gulped and laughed nervously. "Y-You know..." I stuttered.

She snickered and slowly got closer, burying her face in my neck and running her nose against it. Her lips were touching my neck every now and then and I felt my breath hitch. She started kissing the area relatively quickly with an unusual urgency. I bit my lip to stop the moan from coming out.

"To what, E?" She asked again, her voice muffled by my skin.

"T-To..." I stuttered, moaning softly and grabbing her hair. "Stop..." I added, my voice breathy.

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything." She replied and I felt her smirk against my neck as she sensually sucked, I'm sure to leave yet another love bite. I let out a moan then cleared my throat.

"You don't seem to want me to stop, E." Ezra said while chuckling. I huffed and pulled at her hair. She groaned. I smirked in victory then pulled her face towards mine, grabbing it with my hands. Her eyes were dark. She swiftly leaned closer for our lips to meet and I leaned back.

I caressed her cheeks and her gaze softened up. She put her forehead against mine and sighed, placing her hand on my waist, stroking it. I grazed my mouth against hers and she let out a shaky breath.