002

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ sᴛᴜɴɢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ sᴛᴜɴɢ

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 reached Ivy's ears as she stood opposite Xavier, both clad in the white fencing uniform. "At lest try." He spoke.

Ivy pulled the mask off her face, red hair cascading over her shoulder. "Well. . . you suck." The boy huffed and took off his own helmet before a figure walked past them, uncaring if she interrupted the others game.

The witch had her eyes trained on Wednesday who, obviously, had her uniform on but in black. Wednesday didn't seem to pay any attention to the others as she walked past and stood before Bianca and Rowan just as the boy fell down.

"Coach, Coach, she tripped me." Rowan protested.

"It was a clean strike, Rowan." The coach responded and Ivy took this moment to sit down on the ledge against the wall, huffing the red hairs away that fell in front her face.

Bianca gave the boy a look, "Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck. Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition? Anyone else wanna challenge me?"

"I do."

Ivy was quick to look over at the newest student of Nevermore and was immediately intrigued by the girl. She thought that maybe Wednesday would actually show up Bianca. Confidence can win if you play it right.

"Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in."

"You must the self-appointed Queen Bee. Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers, they drop dead."

Some of the other fences stopped to watch the commotion, oohing at Wednesdays response.

"Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defence. He's not helpless, he's lazy."

Wednesday ignored her words, eyes dead set on Bianca in a cold stare. Ivy realised she'd never actually see the Addams girl blink. "Are we doing this or not?"

The coach seemed amused with the two, "En garde."

Xavier and Ivy watched as the two squared up before Bianca made the first move. Even after they had a fair fight, Wednesday won, the tip of the sword against Bianca's chest.

"One point to Wednesday."

The red head leant her arms on her knees, leaning forward as she watched the two, the fight becoming more fun then the actual lesson. This time the match ended when Bianca won. Yoko and Enid had now stopped to watch the two girls.

"The score is now even."

Both girls removed their masks, "That first point was clearly beginner's luck. Let's finish this."