024

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟɴ

          "𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌." Wednesday seethed as she paced her side of the room. Ivy was sat on the Addams girl's bed, sitting crossed legged as she read her book. Music echoed from Wednesday's vinyl in the back ground.

     "Wends, it's fine." Ivy swallowed back the lump in her throat, not leaving her focus on the book. "He was sad and had just. . . buried his dad. He was angry and I was there. It's fine."

     Wednesday stopped, anger captivating her. "It's not, Ivy. You shouldn't be used to them saying that to you." She began to pace again. Oh, how Wednesday wished she could go to Jericho and twist Lucas' arm enough that he'd come crawling back to Ivy, literally, to beg for her forgiveness.

     "Wednesday." Ivy voiced, closing her book and finally looking up to the Addams girl. She stopped and looked to Ivy, melting in the sea of her ocean eyes. "I promise I'm okay now. I have you to defend my honour, but just not this time, please."

     The raven haired girl took a moment to decide. Ivy immediately noted the wheels in her brain turning. "Wednesday."

     "Okay. I promise. Happy?"

     "Elated."

     Ivy went back to her book and Wednesday started to write on her type writer. A million thoughts scattered her brain, not just about Ivy, but what her uncle had said. She needed to get into the Nightshade room, Ivy would gladly be of assistance.

     The door to the joint room opened, and Ivy looked up to see who it was. She was glad when it was Enid and not Tyler or Weems. "Hi." Enid's voice was soft, glancing to Wednesday then Ivy, who was looking back at her book. Ivy was avoiding her friends since the funeral. "Sorry, I figured you were with Ivy. . . somewhere." The blonde's gaze fell onto the red head once again.

     Ivy stood up, grabbing her bag as she shoved her book inside. "I'll meet you later, Wends." She sent a knowing look to the Addams girl before walking past the wolf with a small smile, leaving the two to either bicker or make up. It was the former.

    Ivy had a short amount of time to kill before she'd meet Wednesday. She was thinking of going to properly meet Fester Addams, but decided against it since talking to a stranger was not her forte. Instead, Ivy walked to a small hide out near the school. There was a clutter of rocks beside a dip in the ground. It was the perfect to sit and read, listening to birds echo around. The stone created an arch above so you could sit under. Perfect place to hide from the students of Nevermore and the others in Jericho.

     Wired earbuds sat in her ear as music danced through, her main focus on her novel, Daisy Jones & the Six. Enid had picked it out at the bookshop weeks ago for the red head. Ivy seemed to fall in a world of 70's music and strained relationships within a found family. Minutes turned into hours and the sun had taken its step back for the moon to shine.