035

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘsʏᴄʜɪᴄ

ɪᴛᴄʜ ɴ ᴘsʏʜɪ

               𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐒 wasn't going to let Ivy go. She wasn't letting her die. Wednesday pulled of her blazer, using it to apply pressure to the wounds. "Get help!" Wednesday shouted over her shoulder to Bianca, Eugene following.

      Bianca froze as she saw Ivy, someone she knew very little, but always knew ivy was nice and didn't deserve this. Ivy deserved the world.

     "Don't die on me, Ivy. I'll kill you." The Addams girl sniffled. "You promised me." She grabbed Ivy's hand.

      Thunder rumbled in the sky above, rain threatening to spill. Wednesday found it fitting, the sun died so it begun to rain. Ivy wasn't coming back. As the sky cried, so did Wednesday. She screwed her eyes closed, not baring to see Ivy's bloodied body.

      What died didn't stay dead.

      Wednesday thought she was going crazy as she felt someone squeeze her hand. Her eyes snapped open and she swore that she was making stuff up. It happened again and she squeezed Ivy's hand back.

      Ivy moved her head, so slightly that Wednesday nearly missed it. "Ivy." She breathed out, grabbing her hand tighter like Ivy was about to disappear.

      And those beautiful ocean blue eyes opened. "Hi." She manged to whisper, though it hurt.

       Wednesday smiled ever so slightly, mouth agape. She swore Ivy was dead. Wednesday didn't waste anytime before she kissed ivy. "Don't you ever leave me again." She cupped Ivy's face in her hands.

       "Pinkie promise."

                𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂

                𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂. Enid had finally wolfed out. Tyler was caught as the real Hyde, Xavier was free. Weems died. It was all over. But the mental battle was still there, even if you couldn't see it, the students of nevermore was traumatised in a way others couldn't fathom.