016

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ɴᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ɴ ᴛᴀʟs

             𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 Ajax, waiting for Wednesday to be alone so she could talk to her. Luckily that chance was now.

     "Wednesday," Ivy stood in front of the raven haired girl, grabbing the girls hand to get her attention, "I was thinking that we should. . ." Ivy's blue eyes fell onto Enid a few feet behind, seeing that once again, she was upset over her mothers words. "Actually I'll come find you later. I need to see Enid quickly."

     Wednesday felt cold once Ivy's hand fell from hers and the small distraction of the cheery red head was ruined once she left. Not only was Wednesday caught up in the monster in woods and now her own mothers lies about an old murder case, but also that Ivy was quick to rush to Enid's side. Did Ivy not like her. . . The girl shook her head, walking back to the table and ignoring those thoughts.

     "Hi Mr and Mrs. Sinclair." Ivy smiled, standing beside Enid and resting a hand on her shoulder, letting her know she was there and it was okay. "I know you came all this way to see your daughter, but I could really use Enid's help with something."

     Enid couldn't make her break because the Sheriff walked in, eyes trained of the Addams family and Ivy tensed ever so slightly. "Gomez Addams!"

     "How can I help you, Sheriff?" The man stood, calm and collected.

     "You're under arrest for the murder of Garret Gates. You have the right to remain silent." Sheriff Galpin cuffed the Addams man. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

     Ivy felt her heart drop when hearing Wednesday's brother, Pugsley, call out to his dad. It reminded her of when she called out to her dad. Except he wasn't getting arrested. He was dying.

             𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓 stood in front of her daughter outside the school building

          𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓 stood in front of her daughter outside the school building. "I should be getting back home."