029

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ғᴜʀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍs

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴ ғʀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇᴅɴsᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍs

            𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 off since for the past few days. Ivy could easily tell. Wednesday was less interactive with Ivy. She was keeping something and Ivy wanted to know what it was. What was also weird, was that Wednesday didn't tell her about Tyler being the Hyde till the others were all together.

     Wednesday got help from the Nightshade to chain Tyler up in Xavier's paint studio. Ivy wasn't extremely thrilled to be there, but she was as much as apart of this at Wednesday was.

     Bianca snapped her fingers near Tyler's ear, awaking him from whatever sleep spell he was under. Ivy stood near Wednesday, waiting for Tyler to come to his senses.

     "Welcome back."

     "Where the hell am I?" Tyler tugged on the chains.

     Ivy was regretting this. It wasn't the best way to go about seeing what Tyler knew. "Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday responded, bluntly.

     "What's with the chains?"

     "Don't ask stupid questions." Wednesday glanced to Ivy. "Besides, the only way out is for Ivy to undo the spell." If Tyler turned into the Hyde, and the others powers didn't work, Ivy's would. Besides, if he wanted to act innocent, he can't be hulking out.

      "Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie." Tyler pleaded. Wednesday wasn't empathetic. But the witch was. The boys attention went to the quiet red head. "Ivy, come on. You know me."

     Ivy bite her lip, looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry." She knew something was off with Tyler weeks ago. But she also didn't want to believe he was a killer.

      Wednesday, overly protective and jealous, stepped closer in front of Ivy. She didn't want him near Ivy or to even look at her. "It's only half true." She corrected his statement of being a normie. Wednesday held up a photograph to the boy, pointing at the woman in the background. "Do you recognize her?" The Addams girl asked. "Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner." Tyler stayed silent. "Your father fell in love and married an outcast.

     "Fine. My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster."

     They were prepared. "According to her personal medical records-"

     "You stole her medical records?"

     Ivy glanced to him. "Technically, me and Thing did."

     Wednesday began to read out what was written in Tyler's mothers folder. What things only Sheriff Galpin truly knew. "Her postpartum depression triggered her condition."