025

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄ᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ sɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ

ᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴘʟɪɴ sɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ

                 𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 when Ms. Thornhill came to talk to Wednesday. The witch went to find Enid, seeing that she was going to room with Yoko for the rest of the year.

Ivy wasn't so thrilled to have her room back. She missed being near Wednesday, not to mention that she didn't like that Enid and Wednesday were on the outs.

"Are you done spooking him?" Ivy asked as the raven haired girl appeared beside her. She wasn't a huge fan of stalking her friend, but she hoped that this would prove Xavier innocent.

"Indeed." Wednesday confirmed before voicing to the her uncle. "Did you place the tracker?"

Ivy looked over to the weird box thing in Wednesdays hand that was just passed to her. "Don't worry. Uncle Fester's got you covered."

The red dot on the machine was Xavier, tracking his movements in hopes that Wednesday and Ivy was finally able to get the answer they'd been so desperately looking for. "Okay. Let's hit the road."

Ivy was amused, yet baffled as she was sat in a weird polka dot Dalmatian automobile beside Wednesday, Fester driving. He seemed more merry about the ride then Wednesday, who was focused on the red dot, or Ivy, who held onto the side as if she was about to fall out.

It didn't take long till they were out of the hell machine, as Ivy liked to say in her head, hiding behind the trees in the spacy forest, trying to spy on the Thorpe boy.

Ivy wasn't quite sure what she expected to happen, but Xavier talking to Dr. Kinbott was not that. Though, certain things started ton add up. She was old enough to be Laurel Gates. Xavier was the puppet and she was the master. She knew most things that were secrets. Pieces of the puzzle were being put together, but Ivy felt as if some were from a different board.