003

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʟɪᴛᴛʟ ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ

            "𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐈𝐕𝐘" The red head nodded back to Valerie Kinbott as she grabbed her rucksack from the floor, throwing it over her shoulder.

     The door shut behind her as she stepped out and the Bassett girl tucked her red hair behind her ear as she hurried down the steps before accidently bumping into someone. "I'm so sorry." Ivy apologised as she stepped back, but froze when she saw Wednesday there.

     Ivy looked behind the girl and saw the faint outline of Weems car and remembered the principle telling her that there would be another student attending the therapist office after her and that she could wait with Weems or get her own way back like Ivy normally did. She liked the walk through the woods. It was peaceful.

     "Wednesday." The looked to Ms. Kinbnott as she called to the raven haired girl. Ivy turned to said girl, a small nod hello as she let her gaze fall under Wednesday's piercing stare. Ivy left the building, heading over to the local café for hot coco and to read her book before they were to head back to Nevermore.

     Ivy was thankful as Tyler passed her the hot cup with extra marshmallows before she sat at the empty booth, sliding in and dropping her jacket and bag beside her, letting her attention fall into the world of Stephen King as the coco warmed her up from the cold January weather outside.

     The red head had since zoned out of her surroundings until the coffee machine hissed, smoke rising into the air. Tyler winced. "Ivy. You know Italian, right?" He called out The girl nodded, letting her book shut and cup clink as it was set on the counter.

     The girl wiped her hands against her dress skirt and walked over to the side, hand out for instructions. The machine made an angry noise and smoke blew out higher and then as it dispersed, Tyler jumping when seeing someone appear out the blue.

     "Holy crap!"

     Ivy looked up, head tilted as Wednesday stood in front of them. She should be in the mits of talking with Ms. Kinbott in that moment.

     "Do you make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?" Tyler questioned.

     "She does that." Ivy muttered, looking back down at the words that were gibberish to non-English speakers. Wednesday glanced to the red head then Tyler.

     "It's more of a hobby."

     Tyler looked between the two. Obviously the same uniform except the fact that Wednesday's was black and Ivy's blue. "You go to Nevermore. Didn't realise they're changing the uniform."

     Ivy chuckled under her breath at this and Wednesday seemed to ignore any small talk. "I need a quad over ice. It's an emergency."

     The Bassett girl looked from the Addams girl to the machine and was puzzled at how it could look like it worked. There was literal smoke. Ivy instead shook her head and stood on her tip toes to peer over the top of the machine, scanning at the fixture.