004

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ sʏ

           "𝐇𝐈, 𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐍." 𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃. The red head was in the nightshade room. She sat cross legged on the floor, a book sprawled out beside her and one lit flame ahead of her.

     The boy mumbled something to himself before holding his arm out, one of the books flying to his outstretched hand. "Hey." He spoke and Ivy didn't pay any attention to the boy's actions. He was just grabbing a book quickly and she does the same sometimes.

      Her blue eyes snapped open, seeing the flame spark. A shiver ran down her spine and looked over her shoulder, only to see the boy was already gone. When she looked back, the flame was steady again.

     She didn't try to think about it as she made her way back to her room and especially when she heard a cello playing, a familiar tune filling her ears as she arrived at her dorm to get ready to hang out with Enid.

      Yet, barely a moment later after changing into her normal clothing, the door was pushed open and Wednesday strolled in.

     "You're a witch." Ivy seemed puzzled by Wednesdays stated question, but nodded anyway. "Can you teleport?"

     Ivy sighed and sat on her bed. "I can with small objects. Why?" The red head didn't get an answer as the Addams girl walked back out, the red head girl stumbling over self to grab her stuff and follow the other to her shared room.

     When Ivy stepped in, she saw a hand. Like an actual human hand alone, signing something to Enid. "That's Thing." Wednesday introduced before turning to face the witch. "I need you bring Thing to Tyler."

     Thing soon appeared in Tyler's room and Enid's laptop begun to beep, indicating a call coming through. Wednesday was quick to sit down, trying to figure out how it works when Ivy leant over to tap the button for her and the coffee shop boys face lit up the screen.

     "Uh. . . hi."

     "That's Thing."

     "Is he, like, your pet?"

     Wednesday rolled her eyes, already knowing that the hand was flipping him off.  "He's sensitive."

     "Look, I know Nevermore is ground zero for all things weird, but this is next level." Tyler commented. Ivy agreed. "So, what happened to not wanting to be a slave to technology?"

     "Desperate times. Are you still willing to help me escape?"

     Tyler added, "After what happened today, I figured they'd have you and Ivy in solitary."

     Wednesday ignored his comment and continued as Ivy moved round to sit on Enid's bed. "There's the Harvest Festival this weekend. Attendance is mandatory. I'm going to use it as a cover. If you're still willing to drive me to the train station, I can make it worth your while."