007

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴜɴᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
ɴ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ɴᴘɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

    𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 talk to Wednesday since the woods, but the raven haired girl had been adamant on avoiding the Bassett girl since. Maybe Wednesday over reacted a bit, but she was growing fond of the girl and now she felt betrayed.

Wednesday didn't want to believe that Ivy would be a traitor but she couldn't rule it out just because Ivy was . . . nice.

Later, Ivy knocked on Xavier's door. Excepting the boy, she was surprised when Bianca opened it. "Oh. Hi. Is-"

"I was just leaving." The siren left and Ivy shut the door behind her after entering the room, letting out a sigh as she walked over and sat on Rowans bed, head dropping to her hands.

"I'm going crazy, X."

"Why?"

Ivy looked up to the boy. "Because of Wednesday. I actually liked her. Do you know how rare and hard that is for me." The boy nodded. "I really liked her. And I. . . I messed up. I should've. . . I should've seen that Rowan was planning something. I was there when he went to get the book and I was so focused on . . ."

"On your dad's anniversary." Xavier finished for her.

The red head nodded and stood up. "I can't let Wednesday go alone and figure this out. Maybe I can help. I wasn't last time but I can now and-"

"And you need to pause and take a breath, Iv. She can handle herself. Just let her talk to you." Xavier stepped forward and hugged the girl. "Explain it to her tomorrow."

What the duo was unaware of was a certain raven haired girl hiding under Xavier's bed with Thing as company and Wednesday didn't like the guilt eating at her. This wasn't something she was used to. And she didn't know why Ivy cause Wednesday to feel . . . anything really.

 anything really