006

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗ʜᴜɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
ʜɴ ʜ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ, ʀɪɢʜ

          "𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 in a bathroom with no windows?" Wednesday whisper shouted to Thing who was hidden behind a plant. Ivy watched Wednesday as she spoke, being close enough to hear but wasn't really sure on what she was talking about, probably about Rowan since Wednesday hadn't dropped it yet. "A lefty wouldn't have failed me. Don't sulk."

Ivy chuckled a little and looked back to her notebook that she was doodling in until class started. "I'm going to have to find new evidence myself, since you lost our only lead."

"I see you finally made a friend." Bianca voiced and both Ivy and Wednesday turned to her. "Even if it is a plant. Or named after one." Bianca's shiny eyes glanced over to Ivy who looked down, continuing to draw random flowers on her page.

"I go for quality over quantity."

Ivy rested her chin on the palm of her hand and whispered over to Xavier, wanting to see what new painting has plagued his mind that day. Ivy was never seized to be amazed at Xavier's art skills.

"There's an open spot between me and Ivy." Xavier spoke with a sigh after seeing Wednesday stand clueless on where to sit. "If you stand sitting that close to an elitist snob." He muttered, going back to his art. His words were directed at himself as he knew Wednesday didn't seem to have a problem with Ivy. Hell, it surprised the two girls that they had spent most of their time together since Wednesday's arrival.

Wednesday sat between the two. Xavier thought it be fun to have a little fun in messing with the new student. His hand hovered over his notebook and the sketch of a spider came to life. Ivy noticed the bug and winced, jumping slightly in her seat at the creature.

"I doubt Wednesday is impressed by your tricks, Mr. Thorpe." Ms. Thornhill spoke, fixing the glasses on her face.

Xavier smirked and looked to Wednesday. "Admit it, you're a little impressed."

Ivy sent daggers to her friend. "You know I don't like spiders, jerk." And Wednesdays hand came down to squish the bug, chalk powder blew out and the others laughed at the situation as a whole.

"Wednesday, we're thrilled to have you join us on our journey into the world of carnivorous plants. Now. . ." Ms, Thornhill began and Ivy shut her book to listen to the lesson. "Who can tell us the name of this beauty?"

Bianca, of course, raised her hand but before she could say the answer, Wednesday spoke. "Dendrophylax lindeni."

"Otherwise known as the ghost orchid." Bianca added.