015

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀs ʜs ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

            𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐅 the walls were closing in on herself as she hurriedly walked down the steps of the school. Her books clutched to her chest, like a layer of protection.

     The Bassett girl had kept to herself since the party. She successfully avoided everyone she needed to and spent the evenings in her dorm room with Salem, watching re-runs of Gilmore girls.

     It was Parents Weekend, and nothing changed for Ivy except the overwhelming amount of people. Her mom never came to these things and Ivy didn't mind after a while because she was normally dragged along by Ajax, Xavier included, to his family.

     "And here I was starting to think that you ran away again."

     Ivy froze, she recognised that voice. Slowly, she turned around to see the most unlikely person standing before her in the hall.

     "Mom?"

      The woman beamed, something that Ivy knew meant she was up to something. She wouldn't be here otherwise. "Not happy to see me, or. . . who's this?" Ivy quickly looked beside her, Wednesday was suddenly there.

     Her morning couldn't get worse.

     "Wednesday Addams." The raven haired girl stated.

     Aspen Bassett smiled before looking to her daughter. "I should find Weems. We have a lot to discuss." Ivy paled. The woman sent a little wave of her fingers to Ivy before leaving - again.

     Ivy shut her eyes, taking a deep breath before turning to the girl beside her. "Look, Wednesday." The Addams girl faltered slightly at the red head's words. "I can't deal with any of this today. Thing will help you. Or Tyler." Ivy managed a small smile before leaving and joining the two boys outside. She wanted to talk to Wednesday, but she couldn't figure things out with her till she figured things out with herself.

     Ajax and Xavier both knew something was up with the girl and it didn't have to do with the events at the Rave'N, which hadn't been uttered since.

     "My moms here." Ivy muttered as she sat beside the gargoyle, folding her arms on the table, burning her head from the others view.

     Xavier looked just as shocked. "She actually came?" The Thorpe boy knew what it was like to be stood up by his parents on this weekend, on any event at Nevermore academy.

     Ivy nodded, not looking up to them but started to anxiously tap her fingers on the table to a random song. "Probably because of everything that's happened the past week. She can only take so many phone calls before she acts like a mother." Aspen raised her daughter to be powerful and to be her own person, cleaning up their own mess. It just meant that Aspen was a little cold hearted as a mother, but at least, she hoped, that ivy would grown independent and to rely on herself and not others. Ivy wasn't like that.