026

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗sᴜɴ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

sɴ, ᴅᴏɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ʟɴ

             𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄 Wednesday the way back to Nevermore. She knew she wasn't suppose to be mad at Wednesday, it wasn't her fault, but Ivy couldn't but be sad that the raven haired girl was going on a date with Tyler of all people.

      Ivy spent the remaining evening in her dorm, listening to music on her vinyl as she tried to ignore the pain in her chest. Why was she in this much pain over someone she knew for less then a month, going on a date with Tyler. He was nice, right? He always gave Ivy extra marshmallows in her coco. He always asked what book she was reading and listen to her rant about it. But now, now she didn't feel like this was the Tyler she knew.

     Ivy guessed that Wednesday would be back soon. She wanted to bite the bullet. Tell Wednesday the truth. Admit all her feelings.

     Walking into the shared dorm, Ivy was in her head, ranting to herself.

     "Okay. I don't know why I'm here." Ivy paced. "I really like you, Wednesday. No, that's to bold. What if she says yes? What is she hates me?"

     Ivy shook her head. "No. I can't do this." Ivy went to turn around, but before she could, something slammed against her head, sending the read head to the floor unconscious.

     Wednesday was embarrassed all off things as she walked back into the school. She was going to let Tyler Kiss her. She shivered at the thought. She liked Tyler, to a certain point, but she only went on that stupid date because she owed him. He was nearly mutated at the Gates house that she dragged him too. But, Ivy was safe, so she could spare a few hours with him.

     Wednesday walked into her dorm, immediately realising something was off as it was a wreck. Furniture was scattered across the room, paper covering the floor.

     "The diary. . ."

     She stepped further into the room, looking for the diary or Thing. But out the corner of her eye, she saw fiery red head that she knew all too well. "Ivy!"

     Nothing mattered in that moment as she speed to Ivy's side, moving the girl onto her back. Ivy's porcelain cheek was bruising and a faint cut lined her forehead with scarlet dripping. "Ivy." Wednesday shook her. She had forgotten any sense of calm. Ivy was unmoving and it scared her. It scared her so much that she swore she was about to cry.

     "Ivy." Wednesday shook the red head again. She checked her pulse, feeling the slightest bit better that Ivy was alive. Wednesday reached over, grabbing a shirt that was by Enid's bed and using it to wipe the blood on the witches forehead.