020

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘ᴀ ᴍᴜsᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
s ғᴏʀ ɴ ʀᴛɪs

         𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 sat opposite each other in a booth at the Weathervane. Wednesday had a book in hand, a pilgrims journey. Ivy had chosen Alice in wonderland instead of It today.

      "Maybe we should do something else today, you know, instead of monster hunting." Ivy asked, yet received no answer from the dark haired girl. "Wends?"

     "Hmm?" Wednesday hummed, eyes fixed on the book. "I said, we should do something else for your birthday. It'd be good to take a few hours off, clear your mind and all."

     Wednesday glanced over the top of her book to Ivy then back. "Anything could happen in a few hours."

     Ivy sighed, resting the back of the book on the table. "And in those few hours nothing could happen and we can do something for your birthday. I won't even complain about your hobbies being. . . weird or. . . concerning."

     Realising Wednesday wasn't going to budge, Ivy let out an exasperated sigh and brought the book back up to read. It fell back in a comfortable silence till Tyler's presence greeted them.

     Ivy smiled, discarding her book on the table and grabbing her cup of coco Tyler just palced down, along with a coffee for Wednesday (happy birthday written on top ). The red head slid over so the Galpin boy could take a seat beside her.

     "I know you're usually a quad kind of girl, but I've been working on that all week."

     Wednesday raised a brow, pulling the book down to see the writing he was on about. "Birthday, yes. Happy, never."

     "What she means is 'thank you'." Ivy phrased, giving Tyler a smile and a glare towards Wednesday.

     Wednesday returned the look to Ivy. "I didn't."

     "Yes, you did."

     "No, I did not."

     "Be nice."

     "Hardly."

     Ivy gave her a look, a glint of pleading in those ocean eyes. How could Wednesday upset her. Reluctantly, the Addams girl turned to the boy. "Thank. . . you."

     Tyler chucked under his breath. "Your welcome."

     Wednesday didn't pay attention to the boy and instead her gaze was on a gleaming Ivy. "Happy?"

     "Delighted."

     Wednesday huffed, "Is there anyone Thing didn't tell?" She glanced from the cup to Tyler. "Well, who do you think delivered the cake?" Tyler shrugged.