011

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀʟ ғ ɴʀᴍᴀʟ ʙᴇ ɪғғʀɴ

      "𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄." Ivy shivered, the two stepping into the room in the corners office where the cadavers remained.

Wednesday rolled her eyes at the red head, dragging her in and turning to Thing. "While I do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies."

Ivy followed Wednesday before the Addams girl stopped by the table, glancing at Thing then the girl. "Don't pout." Wednesday stated, like she had eyes in the back of her head, knowing that the two didn't like this.

"How about I make copies and Thing, who is more experienced and hands on, helps you."

Wednesday placed her own equipment down, giving the witch a look. "Things scalpel skills are questionable. And I need you. Here."

Ivy rolled her eyes anyway and pushed herself up to sit on the table beside the one Wednesday was working at. The Addams girl reminisced on a story, talking to Thing. "Do you remember my 13th birthday, when Uncle Fester gave me that cadaver?"

"A. . . cadaver?" Ivy looked slightly horrified.

Wednesday just nodded, looking at Thing as they agreed. "You sliced right through that man's carotid." Thing huffed, going do do their own job as Wednesday went to find the man in question.

"Oh, God." Ivy paled and looked away, wondering how she got in this mess in the first place.

"Thursday, 7:23pm. The body is that of a 50 year-old male." Wednesday spoke into her tape recorder. "Lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. What remains of the chest and torso indicated a frenzied attack. Subject has been almost entirely disembowelled."

"This is curious." Wednesday words peaked Ivy's interest and she stood up, walking over to see what Wednesday pointed out, though Ivy tried ignoring the dead man as much as she could. "Subject's left foot is missing. It appears to have been chewed off at the ankle."

The door suddenly pushed open and Ivy turned to Thing, curious as to their panic. "Have you seen a left foot anywhere?" Wednesday asked and Ivy looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Wednesdays question, however, didn't matter now as they now had bigger problems. Like, the Sheriff and the Doc who works there.

Wednesday grabbed her stuff and the two didn't really know how to hid but Wednesday made herself cosy in one of the freezer storages and Ivy pulled herself up to the vent where Thing had originally came from.