009

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
ʜʏ ʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 and yet it wasn't even lunch. Wednesday had dragged Ivy to a pit stop at Weathervane coffee shop in search for any useful information on the old building.

     "I don't like this, Wend's." Ivy shivered, glad that she got a cup of cocoa to keep her gloved hands extra warm as the two tracked through the woods.

      Wednesday moved a little closer to red head as they neared. Stepping into the broken down building that was barley stable to begin with. "I was expecting more too."

      "Who you talking to, little girl?"

     Ivy jumped, quickly turning around to see an older man that was probably using this space as his home. Wednesday turned to the voice much slower, calmer. "Use the words 'little' and 'girl' to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety."

     "This is my place. Get out!"

     Ivy didn't want to cause trouble, wanting to grab a hold of Wednesday and pull her back to town, but Thing was already using a helping hand if you will. The man was battling the hand that was attached round his throat. Not enough to kill him, but to scare him away. Wednesday forgot about the man, already looking around. Ivy, however, watched at the man struggle and stumble out the space before running into the woods.

     "What are we looking for exactly?" Ivy questioned, raising the Weathervanes coffee cup to her lips.

     Wednesday sighed in annoyance. "There's nothing here."

     Thing began to sign, something that Ivy wasn't an expert at communicating with Thing yet. "No, I can't just touch something. My visions seem to happen spontaneously."

     "If you purposely try, it won't work." Ivy mumbled, scanning the other side for any clues or incantations.

     Thing seemed to say something else, "I would rather dye my hair pink than ask my mother for advice." a beat later Wednesday added, "Oh, you want me to prove it to you?"

     Wednesday touched the loge next to her and nothing. Then the brick wall. Nothing. Wednesday then picked up a taco bell food bag, and of course nothing happened except Wednesday pretending as she threw her head back.

     Ivy chuckled and it caught the girls attention. The raven haired girl walked over, grabbing Ivy's shoulders, yet no vision. "My visions are about as predictable as shark attacks."

     The witch followed Wednesday fourth to leave, nothing here working. But as the Addams girl pushed open the remaining door, Wednesday's head snapped back and Ivy quickly stepped to help, the warm drink in her hand now falling to the muddied ground.