I'm... Ashley

I'm not a bad person, honestly. My parents won't believe me though. I wasn't at that party and I didn't do drugs. I can't tell them what really happened, they'll kill me. I'll ruin their career.

My mom is the beloved Olivia Benson, (she's 43 now) soon to be Olivia Stabler in a few months. She is what every cop is- strong, aggressive, a real detective that is good at her job. She's the Sergeant now.

My father, Elliot Stabler, he just turned 46 a couple weeks ago, is right under her wing. He is still as aggressive as the past detectives say he is. He almost got the whole NYPD sued because of his behavior. He almost lost his job for killing a 20 year old male. But, that wouldn't bother me.

I never see my parents as much as my friends see theirs. It's disappointing. I could leave right now and walk to my friend Maya's house without them knowing. It's amazing. They are the two best detectives in the New York State, yet they can't control me.

It's funny what my parents don't know. They don't know me at all. I am nothing like they think I am. Dad makes me fully cover myself when I go out. If I buy a pair of shorts, they have to be finger-tip length. I wish he would give me some freedom and let me breathe. Then maybe I wouldn't act out as much, but they don't understand.

My boyfriend is the best thing that has ever happened to me. His name is Matt. He's 15 years old. We have been together for 5 months. We got together on the 14th of January. He is amazing. We haven't done anything really bad yet. I want to tell mom about him, but I know she would totally freak out. I just wish I had normal parents.

"Ashley, are you still up?" The familiar voice broke me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah mom, I'm going to bed now," I said as I rolled my eyes. She walked in my room, "Ashley, how many times do I have to tell you to clean this stuff up, it's everywhere!" I just ignored her. There's no use in fighting with her anymore. "Okay, I'll do it tomorrow Mom." I waved her off and started to drift off in sleep. It's funny that at 14 I still have nightmares, but I can't tell anyone what they are about.