Interrogation Room

Olivia's P.O.V

I watched Rollins guide Ashley to the interrogation room. Fin walked over to me.
"Hey Liv, you okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder and started rubbing it.
"Uh, yeah." I lied. I cleared my throat and nodded my head.
"Okay. Elliot's on his way. I called him. I figured you needed your man candy." He smirked. I laughed at him.
"Thanks Fin."
"Do you want to listen to Ashley's story?"
"No. That is the last thing I want to do." I said. Nick walked in the room and came over to us.
"Hey. Where's Ashley? I need to apologize to her."
"We're getting her statement right now. She's in the interrogation room." I said.
"Oh," he walked to the window and listened to Ashley's story.

I sat beside Fin for about 10 minutes until Elliot got there. He walked over to me. I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck.
"I am so tired," I whispered.
"I know baby," he kissed hair and rubbed my back. "Is Ashley telling her story now?"
"Yeah, Amanda's with her and Nick is listening," Fin said.
Elliot walked to the window, holding my hand and pulling me along.

Elliot's P.O.V

I pulled Olivia to the window because I knew she needed to hear what Ashley had to say. I stood there, uncomfortable, as Ashley told her story.
Ashley: I cried. I screamed for my dad to get me. He always protected me and I needed him there! Austin slapped me, so hard. He pulled my hair and hit my head off the backboard of the bed. I was so dizzy. He, he....
Amanda: it's okay, you're doing good. What happened next?
Ashley: He put himself in my mouth and told me that this was the best thing I ever had. I tried to push him away, but he punched me harder. He put his clothes back on and threw mine at me. I got dressed and waited for Dad to get me.
Amanda: Okay Ashley, you did really good.

Amanda pulled Ashley into a hug. "It's going to be okay," she said. I looked at Nick, who was rubbing his eyebrows.
"When I see this kid..." Nick said walking out. Fin walked in with a cup of coffee.
"Nick told me what Ashley said. I thought I should bring her something," Fin walked in the interrogation room. I turned around and looked at Liv.
"Liv..." I grabbed her and pulled her in a hug. She started crying harder and squeezed my shoulders.
"Liv, this is never going to happen again. This is the last time we have to worry about this," I tried to sound convincing, I was trying to convince myself too.
"El, I made her go to his house. I forced her out of the car," She choked out.
"You need to calm down. Do you want to hyperventilate?" I did breathing exercises to calm her down. "You can't blame yourself. You didn't know that it was going to happen. None of us knew."

Ashley's P.O.V

I felt better after I told Amanda what happened. I knew that everyone was listening to me, I'm not stupid. It was hard reliving what happened. It was awkward too. Amanda tried not to look at me and when our eyes met, we both quickly looked away. It was really awkward when I told her that he put himself in my mouth. I knew Dad was listening and I didn't want him to be disappointed in me.

When I was finished telling Amanda what Austin did, she dropped her pen and stared at me. It was like she was in shock. She hugged me and a few minutes later, Fin walked in.
"Hey pipsqueak," he handed me coffee.
"She's too young for coffee!" Amanda said narrowing her eyes at Fin.
"It's fine. A little coffee won't hurt anyone." He insisted. Amanda took a deep breath in and out. I laughed.
"And what's so funny Missy?" She said smiling.
"Oh nothing. Nothing at all. You should have some coffee, you seem on edge." I said smirking. Fin started laughing.
"I don't know what's wrong with y'all," she said getting up, "C'mon Ash, your parents are waiting for you."
"They watched and listened to me too," I said under my breath.
"At least they know what happened so they can help you," Fin said pulling me close to him. He took his other hand and started rubbing my head. I pulled away and started laughing.

"Hey baby girl. Ready to go?" Dad said. I saw Nick at his desk. He grabbed his coat and started walking away.
"Can you give me a minute Dad?" I asked, still staring at Nick.
"Yeah."

I ran out of the room and caught Nick before he went in the elevator.
"Hey Nick. Listen about what happened today at the Movie Theater, I know it wasn't your fault. I know Mom just wanted to make sure that I was safe and-"
"It's okay. I overreacted when I saw you with him. I just still look at you like your a little baby. I remember when you were 6 and you handcuffed your foot to your dad's foot so he wouldn't leave you," he started laughing. I smiled. "Anyway Ashley, it wasn't your fault. You're a survivor, like your mother-"
"Please don't tell me that I'm like my mom. I'm not like her at all."
"Ashley, that was supposed to be a compliment," Nick said.
"Hey Ashley. Are you ready now?" Dad walked in.
"Um, yeah. Bye Nick."
"Bye. Be safe!" Nick shouted.

We got in the car. It was quiet and awkward. The drive home takes about 20 minutes.
"So, what were you and Nick talking about?" Mom asked, trying to break the silence.
"Oh nothing," I lied.
"Oh, that's why you guys were in the hallway for 15 minutes. For nothing." She sounded agitated.
"Yup. That's why." I agreed. Dad rubbed his hand down his face and shook his head.
"You two..." he said.
"What? I'm just trying to get information." Mom said looking at me.
"Well you can ask Nick. I wasn't the only one there." I smirked. She narrowed her eyes at me. We pulled in our driveway. I opened the door and jumped out of the car.
"Goodnight!" I yelled walking down the hallway, to my room.
"Night!" I heard Mom say.

I brushed my teeth and threw on a really big New York shirt. I took my socks off and threw them on the dirty floor. I really need to clean my room, I thought. Oh well. I jumped in bed and forgot to turn the light off. Before I got back up, I heard footsteps.
"I just came in to say goodnight," the familiar voice said, then came in my room and kissed my hair.
"Goodnight Daddy. I love you," I covered myself up in my blanket and got comfortable.
"I love you too," he said. He turned off the light and walked away. He walked back in my room, "oh yeah, your trial is in 4 days so you will spend a lot of time with Barba for the next few days." He walked out of my room. Well that's surprising, I thought.