Nick's House

Olivia's POV

I went to the kitchen and saw Elliot making breakfast. It was about 10am and I was still exhausted from what happened last night. I didn't want to talk about it, but there was a lot of stuff that needed to be solved.
"Hey, what time are we going to Amaro's house?" Elliot asked flipping bacon over.
"I didn't talk to him yet. What time are you thinking?"
"I was thinking about dropping her off at 5 so we could go out to eat," he smirked.
"What are we doing with Ashley until then?"
"She's not leaving her room. When she takes Taylor outside, I'll be with her."
"You're going to make it feel like she's in a prison." I said.
"Liv, I got this." He said.
"Really, because you're burning the bacon," I laughed and walked away. Elliot jumped and turned the stove off.

Ashley's POV

I sat up on my bed for a couple seconds and thought about what happened last night. I fed Taylor and walked to the bathroom. I tried to cover the hickey on my neck with some makeup, but it didn't work. Feeling defeated, I went back to my room to get Taylor. I put her leash on her and started walking to the door.
"I'm going with you," Dad said standing up.
"Dad, I'm fine." I assured him.
"Um, no you're not." He walked over to me and rubbed the makeup off my neck. He sighed and followed me outside.

It was a quiet walk. We were almost back to the house when Dad finally said something.
"You're spending the night at Nick's tonight," he said.
"Why?"
"Because your mom and I are going out to eat." He said looking at me.
"Okay," I sighed.

We went back to the house and I sat on the couch and started watching tv.
"No, go to your room." Mom said with her hands on her hips.
"Nothing happened, why are you acting like that?" I yelled walking past her.
"Because if we wouldn't have caught you then it would have happened!" She yelled. I slammed my bedroom door and sat on my bed. I packed my clothes and other things for Nick's house.

Elliot's POV

It was 4 and I started getting ready for dinner.
"Hey Liv, come here." I called. She walked in our room with a black skin tight dress on the hugged all her curves.
"Elliot," she waved her hands in front of me, "eyes up here."
"Sorry," I laughed. "Did you talk to Nick?"
"Yeah, Nick invited Amanda, Fin, and Barba too." She smiled.
"Barba? Oh Liv, Ashley isn't going to be happy." I said.
"She doesn't know that he's going to be there, it'll be okay," she smiled. I looked at her, uncertain. She put her hands around my neck and kissed me.
"It'll be okay, she will survive." She said.
"I guess I'll go get her," I stood up and walked to Ashley's room.
"Hey Ash, we're leaving."
"What are we doing with Taylor?" She asked.
"Um... Just take her with you. I'm sure Nick wouldn't mind." I said. He's going to kill me, I thought.
"Okay, I'll be in the car." She said grabbing her stuff.

We got to Nick's house right at 5.
"Hey man." Nick said.
"Listen, we gotta talk before Ashley comes in," Olivia said.
"What is it?" Fin said walking to us.
"Did you tell Matt that he could come to our apartment last night?" She asked.
"Well... Um, yeah. But-"
"And you didn't think about telling me or Elliot?" She yelled.
"Woah Liv, calm down."
"They were going to have sex! We had to kick him out at like midnight! Do you know what you did?" She yelled.
"Liv, calm down. Ashley's coming," I said calmly.
"Hey guys. Dad told me that I could bring Taylor, so here she is," Ashley said placing Taylor on the floor. Nick looked up at me. I pointed to my neck and then to Ashley's. I wanted him to notice her hickey. He looked at Ashley's neck and rubbed his temple. Ashley sat down on the couch next to Amanda and Fin.
"I told him to be smart about that," Nick whispered.
"Yeah, that worked. Ashley went in my room and stole a condom," I almost screamed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know that they were going I do that." Nick said.
"Liv, let's go." I said.

Ashley's POV

"Hey!" I said sitting down on the couch. I tried to act like nothing happened last night but Mom yelled at Nick about it already.
"That's my girl, tryin' to get some!" Fin laughed, pulling me into a hug.
"It's not funny!" Amanda yelled at Fin.
"Look! He left his mark!" Fin said pointing to my neck. I pulled away and covered my neck.
"Ashley, what did your dad do?" Amanda asked.
"He kicked him out, duh." I said. Fin started rolling. Amanda kicked him.
"Stop, it's not funny!" She said sternly.
"Ashley, why did you allow him?" Nick asked me.
"It's not a big deal, nothing happened anyway."
"It could've happened!" Nick yelled.
"But it didn't, so drop it." I glared at Nick. The doorbell rang and Barba walked in.
"Ugh, shoot me now," I whispered to Fin. He laughed and pulled me in a hug.
"Oh, hey... Ashley." Barba looked at me and shot a look at Nick. Nick smirked.
"You missed a very interesting conversation," Fin laughed.
"Stop!" I playfully pushed him away from me.
"I'm just dying to know," Barba said sarcastically.
"No, you don't. It's not very funny either." Nick glared at Fin. Fin laughed again.
"Ashley almost got some!" He said, laughing again.
"Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean by almost?" Barba smiled and looked at me.
"Elliot caught them in the act!" Fin and Barba both started laughing.
"Guys, it's not funny!" Amanda said. She took me and sat me down next to her.
"Listen, nothing even happened." I said, laughing.
"Okay, I think I've had enough of this. Who's up for pizza and board games?" Nick said. Fin jumped up and practically ran to the kitchen.

We all ate and talked and played some board games. It rolled around 2am when Nick said that we all needed to go to bed.
"C'mon man! We're not going anywhere tomorrow anyways, stay up with us." Fin said eating popcorn.
"No, I'm sleeping in my room. Ashley and Amanda are taking the spare room, and you 2 can sleep out here." He said.
"Let's go," Amanda grabbed my hand and dragged me to the spare room.
"Amanda, you don't have to give me the 'you need to be more responsible' talk, because I've heard it so many times already," I said putting Taylor on the bed.
"Well, I wasn't and it's not that you aren't responsible, because you are. You are a very responsible young lady, but I'm just disappointed in you." She said.
"Amanda, I know. And I didn't mean for any of it to happen, it just kind of happened. Everything was going way too fast and I felt a little pressured. I went in Mom's room to get a condom because I thought I wanted to do it..."
"But your conscience kicked in and told you no," she said.
"Yeah, something like that, when I got back in my room, I told Matt that I wasn't comfortable yet and we started talking about when I would be comfortable. Mom and Dad started banging on my door and I had to open it. They saw him almost naked and jumped to conclusions, nothing was going to happen, but they didn't believe me. I told them that I was going to give him a blowjob because that's what they wanted to hear."
"Ashley! You can't lie about a blowjob," she laughed, "but he was still in your room after your curfew, and that's not okay," she said.
"I know," I paused.
"Let's go to bed. I'll talk to your parents about it tomorrow." She smiled at me and fixed the pillows.
"Okay," I sighed. My parents aren't going to listen to her, I thought.