Get Yourself Together

Olivia's P.O.V

Did I just hear that my daughter was raped?! How could I not know about this! I deal with these kinds of things everyday.

"Nick, why didn't you let me go in there with you?" I questioned.
"Well Liv, lets be honest, she won't talk to you about that. She sees you as a cop. You need to treat her like a friend, not an overprotective parent. You and Elliot both need to take time with her."
What Nick was saying actually made sense. Elliot and I are too hard on her.
"Why is Ashley in ICU?" Elliot said walking in, taking me out of my thoughts.
"Um I don't know. The doctor hasn't come back out here yet. El, we need to talk." I tried to make my voice soft, but I was about to cry. My poor baby was raped and tortured.
"Yeah, Elliot. I think it's important." Nick chimed in. I closed my eyes and hoped Elliot wouldn't say anything to him. Elliot and Nick never got along.
"I don't think we were talking to you so keep your mouth shut." Elliot demanded.
"I was just trying to help. Damn Elliot, calm down." Nick walked away.
Elliot rolled his eyes and looked at me, "so what's up babe?" His blue eyes were looking into mine.
"Elliot, Ashley talked to Nick and I overheard her say that she was r-raped. Nick was shocked. H-he couldn't believe it." I choked back the tears, but they started rolling out.

Elliot grabbed me and rubbed my back. His fingers were going up and down my spine. He pulled me in close and I was on his lap. I felt his heartbeat and it made me feel like I was at home.
"El, what do we do?" I whispered.
"I don't know Liv."
"We can't have her testify. She can't go through with that. Elliot, trial breaks you down again. It's awful," I said.
"Mr. And Mrs. Stabler?" The doctor came in.
"We aren't married yet," I said.
"My apologies. Ashley had an anxiety attack which made her heart speed up. We overreacted. She's fine now. If you want to see her, she's in room 237 right down the hall."
"Thank you doctor." Elliot said.

Ashley's P.O.V
I woke up with an I-V in my hand. I had bandages wrapped around my thighs. My eyes were swollen from crying. I fell asleep again.

"Ashley, Ashley honey. Wake up. Ashley." I opened my eyes and saw my dad. His blue eyes were glossy.
"Hi daddy," I whispered.
"Mommy is signing your papers and then we are leaving," he whispered.
"Okay. I'm so tired," I whispered, looking at him.
"I know. You're excused from school for the rest of the week. Your mom and I are taking off too."
"Really!" I exclaimed. I love when they take off work for me. I feel like they actually care.
"Yeah. You excited?"
"Hella yeah. I love it."
"Hey. Watch your mouth young lady." He said sternly.
"Oops. Sorry dad." I let out a snicker.
"I don't think it's funny. You act more like your mother everyday."
"Hey! That's not funny. She does not!" Mom laughed as she walked in. She looked really stressed out. The normal bags under her eyes were way more noticeable. I wanted to tell them what I told Nick, but I figured that he already told them.
"Well, let's go. I'm exhausted." Mom let out an over dramatic yawn.
"You should've went into acting," Dad joked as we left the room.

We got home at 6pm.
"Is it Tuesday?" I asked.
"Haha yeah Ash, it's only Tuesday," mom laughed.
"Geez, you must be losing it or something!" Dad said.
"Leave me alone, I'm tired," I joked, "what's for dinner?"
"I don't know. We have pizza in the fridge," mom suggested to me. I nodded. Dad heated it up and we ate in silence.
"So Ashley, your mom and I were thinking about taking you to a psychologist in a few days," he looked at me. His voice was calm, but I could tell he was trying to read my facial expressions. I dropped my pizza on my plate and stood up.
"No."
"Ashley, you have to do something. You need to get yourself together. You obviously can't control your thoughts about what happened," mom said staring at her food. I know how hard it was for her to say that. She hated going to therapy.
"No. I'm not crazy. I'm fine. There isn't anything wrong with me."
"Ashley, you need to open up about what happened-" I cut dad off.
"Why do you keep saying 'about what happened?' I was raped dad! Don't you get it? And you weren't there to save me! I had a concussion and you guys believed it when the doctor said I fell. You are so clueless! I have dealt with this for 3 months now. I'm fine!" I ran down to my hall and slammed my door. I threw myself on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Olivia's P.O.V
Ashley slammed her bedroom door. I looked at Elliot who was just standing there, reliving what just happened.
"Olivia, it's all my fault."
"No, no El, it's not your fault at all." I walked over to him and threw my arms around his neck, I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Why did this have to happen? I thought.
"I love you so much," he whispered to me.
"I love you too."

We walked to our room and I put on his T-shirt. Elliot was wearing sweatpants, he didn't have a shirt on so I saw the form of his six pack. I jumped in bed and stared at him. His eyes were so blue. His smile was his best feature. I can't wait to marry you in a few weeks. I thought.
"I love you El," I whispered as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I love you too Liv."
He kissed my cheek and turned off the light.

Authors note:
Hey guys! I added Olivia's P.O.V! Hope that's okay. I'm going to add in Elliot's soon too! I know I don't update frequently, but school is out in just a few days so it'll be easier for me!