Poking and Prodding

Ashley's P.O.V

Amanda took me to Mercy Hospital. I looked out the window and saw the city I called "home." I don't know why people love it here, it's just a bunch of grey buildings.
"So, the doctors are going to take some tests, and it's okay for you to feel uncomfortable at any part. I'll be with you, if you want me to be there..." She glanced at me.
"Well I don't want to be alone," I whispered. My whole body was aching. I just wanted to go home. She rubbed my shoulder and pulled in the parking lot.

We walked in the hospital and Amanda asked to get a rape kit done for me. I looked around the waiting room, I was so uncomfortable.
"Amanda, everyone's staring at me," I whispered. I moved behind her. Before she could say something, the nurse led us down a hallway, to another room.
"Okay, I'm going to weigh you and measure you. You can jump on the scale now." She looked friendly. She was young, and blonde. I got on the scale and looked away. I hate when I get weighed.
"You weigh 124 pounds and you are 5'3. I'll get your gown and the doctor will be in shortly." She left and came back with a piece of cloth.
"Amanda, my butt is hanging out." I exclaimed. She laughed at me.
"It's supposed to silly!"
I got on the bed and waited. I was so scared.
"Nick said that you'll be fine," Amanda said reading her text message, "and your parents are on their way," she finished.
"If you need to hold my hand, just say so." I nodded at her.

I looked around the room one last time. Knock, knock. The doctor walked in with a huge kit. It kind of looked like a first aid kit.
"Amanda," I whispered.
"What sweetie?"
"I think I need your hand now." She laughed and pulled her chair up next to me.

Olivia's P.O.V

Fin, Elliot, and I all walked in the hospital and went to the desk.
"Ashley Stabler," I said breathlessly. The lady typed on her computer for a couple of seconds. C'mon, my daughter needs me. I tapped my fingers on the desk, impatiently.
"She's having her tests done now, but you can see her after," the lady smiled at me. Before I could say what was on my mind, Elliot pulled me back.
"It's not worth it," he said.
"There's Amaro," Fin pointed out. Nick jumped up and ran over to me.
"She didn't tell Amanda or me anything. She just said that Elliot was going to Austin's. Amanda's with her now." Nick looked at me, then Elliot.
"Thanks Nick," Elliot said. I was pretty surprised.
"I'm sorry, what was that again?" I asked Elliot, smirking.
"Listen Liv," he warned.
We all took a seat and waited for Rollins, or the doctor to give us any updates.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was finally finished being poked and prodded, literally. It was so embarrassing. The doctor took pictures of everything. After the doctor left I looked at Amanda, who was on her phone.
"Who are you talking to?" I asked.
"Your momma, I told her that you were done with testing," She locked her phone and looked at me, "it wasn't that bad, was it?" She asked me.
"I've never been more embarrassed in my life." I said. I held Amanda's hand the whole time.
"But now it's over," she said trying to sound positive. The doctor came back in with a pill.
"Here, take this." She handed me the pill and a bottle of water.
"What is it?" I asked. I had no idea what it was. The doctor looked at Amanda, uncertain. Amanda nodded her head and the doctor walked out, closing the door.
"Honey, it's the 'morning after' pill so you won't get pregnant if he didn't use a condom."
"Oh," that was all I could say. I didn't want to kill a child, but I didn't want his baby.
"So are you going to take it?" She questioned. I nodded and threw the pill in my mouth and gulped it down with the water.

Everyone came in my room about 20 minutes later. Mom and Dad hugged me and Nick and Fin gave me a card.
"Thanks guys," I opened the card and 2 Taylor Swift tickets flew out. I was so confused. I already had tickets to see her.
"What's this for?" I asked holding the tickets up.
"Oh, I figured that since you were only going with your mom, that you would want to take 2 other friends." Nick said, smiling at me.
"Oh Nick... you shouldn't have," Mom said. She was definitely shocked.
"Mom! Can Maya and Amanda come?" I looked at Amanda who shot up.
"Oh, you don't have to invite me-"
"No Amanda, you're coming. It'll be fun," My mom smirked. Everyone started laughing, even me.

Everyone left, but Dad and Nick. Since Mom is the Sergeant, she had to go to a meeting. She already missed a week of work to be with me, so it was okay. I fell asleep.

*nightmare*

"You don't have to do this!" I pleaded.
"C'mon girl, it'll be fun." He tore off my clothes and pinned me down. I started screaming, he punched my face, multiple times.
"Shut up," he threatened. I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body.
"Stop!" I screamed. He kicked me over, and over, and over......

*nightmare over*

"Ashley! Wake up, you're okay. It was just a dream." Dad shook my shoulders, "Nick, could you give us a minute?" Dad said looking over his shoulders.
"Yeah, I understand." He left the room.
"Daddy!" I pulled him in a hug and started crying.
"It's going to be okay Ash," he wiped away my tears and kissed my head.

Nick came back with papers and coffee. Dad filled out the papers and left to give them to the desk lady. I was alone with Nick.
"Sorry about earlier. I didn't know I was fighting in my sleep," I said awkwardly.
"Ashley, you don't have to apologize about that," he handed me a cup of coffee.
"Thanks." I tasted the coffee and felt so much better.
"So, Barba is going to want to walk you through trial in a couple days. He wants to make sure that you're okay..." Nick stopped talking and looked at me. I glanced up at him.
"Continue..." I said.
"Are you okay?" Nick asked. I thought about that. Physically, no. Mentally, not at all.
"I'm getting there," I said.
"Maybe if you told me what happened..." Nick smiled at me. I blushed and looked away.
"Now? Here?" I took another sip of my coffee.
"Well, whenever." He looked around the room.
"Don't you have enough evidence to know what happened?" I raised my voice a little. I didn't want to tell anyone what happened. I'm to ashamed.
"The case will be stronger and solid, if you explain it." Nick said.
"Okay, let's go!" Dad walked in and broke the silence.

I walked to my room after a long day. I flopped on my bed and screamed.
"Wow! How long have you been holding that in?" Mom was leaning on the wall.
"You weren't supposed to see that," I mumbled.
"No, but it's good that you're releasing your anger," she sat on my bed and put her hand on my back.
"Mom, why me? I never asked for this! I just want to disappear, hide somewhere and never come out. Nick wants me to tell him what happened, and I can't! It's to embarrassing and I'm too ashamed. I let it happen." I covered my face with my hands and started crying.
"Ashley, you didn't let that happen. You can't blame yourself. You didn't want it and that's not your fault." She hugged me until I fell asleep in her arms.

*Author's note*
Hey guys! What did you think? If you liked it, then you should definitely vote for this chapter. P.S. I had no idea what to name this chapter.... so yeah, I came up with "poking and prodding" because why not?!