Hospital

Just then I blacked out.

"Oh my God. Call a bus!" Nick screamed.

I woke up in the ambulance. Everything was hazy. I looked up and saw the paramedic putting fluids in a needle.
"You will feel a little pinch," the paramedic said. She was a female, African American, and her black hair was tied back in a ponytail.

"Amanda," I moaned looking around.
"I'm right here Ashley. It's going to be okay," she said grabbing my hand.

I saw my parents at the door when the paramedics rushed me in the hospital. My mom was crying and my dad looked heartbroken. I'm such a disappointment I thought. They ran beside my stretcher and started asking questions.
"What happened? Is she going to be okay!?" My dad yelled.
"She cut her thighs with what seems to be a razor, she'll need some stitches. You guys can't come back here." The doctor said pushing them away.
The doctor gave me antibiotics to help the pain. I fell asleep almost immediately.

*2 hours later*

I blinked a couple times and realized that I was still in the hospital. I looked around the hospital room to see if anyone was there.
"Hey Ashley. I'm glad you're up. It's 2 o'clock a.m. and we were worried sick. Your parents are talking to Amanda now." Nick said smiling at me. I was so drowsy with the pain medication. My eyes were barely open.
"Dad's probably freaking out on Amanda isn't he?" I barely whispered.
"Well I don't know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me." He said laughing, then he got serious, "So why did you um, ya know, cut your thighs like that?"
If I told him what really happened he would think I'm a freak. I can't tell him. He'll never look at or treat me the same again.
"Ashley, it's okay. You can trust me with anything. I'm not going to judge you, or whatever you
kids call it nowadays." He said.
I took a deep breath and looked at him, well here goes nothing, I thought.

I looked around the room, uncertain of where I should begin.
"Uhm, where should I start?" I whispered.
"From the beginning. Tell me what happened and don't leave out a single detail," Nick said.
"Okay, um well remember when you found me at that party, and I told you that I fell and nothing else happened?" I said shaking.
"Yeah, you fell, broke your ankle, and got a concussion," he said confused.
"Well, what if that's not what happened and I was too ashamed to tell you the truth," I said looking away from him, tears were starting to form and I blinked them away.
"Then tell me what really happened Ashley," Nick grabbed my hand and told me that it would be okay.
"Okay," I whispered. I took a deep breath, "Maya told me that there was a college party by Hudson University and that we needed to go. We colored our hair and put on these crazy outfits, you saw mine. We were dancing and having a good time. There was shots, whiskey, margaritas, everything. It was crazy. Maya told me that we needed to leave because you guys were coming. Some guy pulled Maya and I back inside and grabbed me. He shoved a shot down my mouth," I started crying. I knew what was next and I couldn't tell him.
"It's okay Ashley," Nick whispered, "did you know the guy?"
"Yeah, I s-saw him before at football games." I managed to say.
"That's good, now what did this guy do?"
I looked around for a way to escape, but it was no use. I was too weak to leave.
"The shot had something in it. It made my vision blurry, I couldn't walk. I kept repeating 'Where's Maya! Where's Maya! Stop! No!' but the guy wouldn't listen to me. He slammed my head on the wall over, and over, and over, until I fell on the ground. I couldn't see. He w-was laughing at me. He c-called me Princess." I was bawling. I covered my face with my hands. I couldn't control myself.
"Ashley, were you raped?" Nick asked as he pulled my hands away from my face. I was barely breathing. The monitor started making weird noises. The doctor came running in.
"Y-yes," I cried to Nick as the doctor pushed me into another room. Nick stared at me, in shock of what he just heard. My mom stared at Nick with her mouth wide open. She heard everything I just said.

*Sorry for the wait guys! I usually update on Sunday's, but it's been so crazy! I'm sorry! I'm a horrible person, I know!*