Movie Killer

Ashley's P.O.V

I woke up and it was Saturday. I have my movie date with Matt tonight. We've been texting a lot. I haven't seen him since Nick caught us together.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Dad making breakfast. He was still in his pajamas.
"Hey Ash. I'm making pancakes and bacon."
"Okay. Where's Mom?"
"She got called in last night. I stayed here because I didn't want you to be alone." He flipped the pancake over with a spatula.
"Can I go to the movies tonight with Maya?" I knew Dad didn't know about Matt and if I asked Mom, then she would want to meet him.
"Yeah. As long as your mom knows."
"Yeah. She knows. I asked her yesterday," I lied. What he doesn't know won't kill him.

After I ate breakfast, I took a shower and started getting ready. It was Winter so I grabbed skinny jeans and an oversized maroon sweater with brown combat boots. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I texted Matt and told him that I would meet him there.

I walked out to the living room to tell Dad that I was leaving.
"Okay, be safe. Do you want me to drop you off?"
"No. I'm walking to Maya's and her mom is driving us." I lied again.
"Okay. I love you."
"Love you too," I closed the door and walked to the Movie Theater.

Olivia's P.O.V

It's been a long day. I was doing paperwork when I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in," I said.
"Hey Sarge, how's Ashley doing?" Nick said. I put my glasses on my desk. He asks me this question everyday.
"Well, last night I slept in her room with her. She's blaming herself." I rubbed my temple. Then my phone made a sound. I got a message from Elliot saying that Ashley went to the movies with Maya. I groaned. I knew that she was with Matt.
"Everything all right?" Nick asked.
"Um, no. Ashley told Elliot that she went to the movies with Maya-"
"But she really went with that Matt kid, I remember him. Do you want me to see if she's really at the Movie Theater?"
"Yeah, if anything is happening, take her out. She's still in a fragile state." Nick nodded and grabbed his keys on his desk.

Ashley's P.O.V

Matt met me at the theater and bought me popcorn. We were going to see Furious 7. I don't like "chick flicks" that much. It was this movie or a Disney Channel movie.
"Where do you want to sit?" I asked Matt.
"I don't care. Um, this seat looks fine." He took a seat in the back row.
"Okay." I sat down beside him and fed him some popcorn. We talked and laughed. The lights went dim and the movie started. Matt put his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

Nick's P.O.V

I got out of my car and went in the Theater.
"Detective Nick Amaro. I am searching for this girl, have you seen her?" I flashed my badge and held up a school picture of Ashley.
"Yeah, she's in theater 4," the guy said.

I pulled out a flashlight and opened the doors to theater 4. I went to the back first. I scanned the back row and saw Matt kissing Ashley. His hands were going everywhere.
"Okay, break it up." I said loud enough so everyone could hear.
"What the hell man?" Matt shouted.
"Shut up. Ashley come with me." I put my hand out for her to grab.
"Why? No." She said.
"Your father doesn't know who he is and your mom told me to pick you up. Do you want me to take you out in cuffs?" I threatened.
"You wouldn't." She said. I grabbed my cuffs and pulled her up. "Okay! Okay! Geez," she said.
"That's what I thought." I grabbed her arm and took her out of the theater.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was so mad at Nick. He was acting ridiculous. He pulled me out of the theater and put me in the car.
"Where are we going?"
"To the precinct. You still have to tell your story about Austin."
"It's not a story, it's the truth." I said looking out the window, avoiding eye contact.
"I understand that, but you need to tell me."
"Whatever."

The car ride was silent the rest of the way. We pulled up to the precinct and I got out.
"Your mom is waiting for you!" Nick shouted. I ran up the steps and went inside.
"Mom!" I screamed.
"Woah, pipe down pipsqueak, she's doing paperwork. What's up?" Fun asked.
"Ask Nick. He thinks he can do whatever he wants if he flashes his badge and pulls out his cuffs!" I went to my mom's office.
"Hey. You look cute. Where were you?" Amanda asked me.
"I wouldn't say anything Amanda," Fin warned. I just ignored them and went in Mom's office. She was on her computer.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey. Where's Nick?"
"Oh I don't know, he was at the Movie Theater." I crossed my arms.
"Ashley," she took her glasses off, "I sent him there because I didn't want you to get hurt again. You might be suffering from PTSD. Anything can trigger a flashback and I wanted you to be safe."
"I'm fine Mom. You could've called me!"
"I know," she looked away. I waited for her to say something, but she stood up and walked out of her office.
"Hey Amanda, take her statement." My mom said. I stared at my mom. I couldn't believe what she just said.
"What? No," I backed away.
"Ashley," Mom came over and grabbed me, "you can do this. It's going to be okay. You can take a break whenever you want."
"Okay," I looked at Amanda. She looked at Fin, who was looking at me.
"I want you to have this," she took off her Fearlessness necklace and put it on me. I smiled.

I walked over to Amanda. She smiled and took me into an interrogation room.
"Okay, start by telling me what happened when you went to Austin's house to study," Amanda looked at me. I took a deep breath...