Come Over

Ashley's POV

I woke up and still felt bad about what happened last night. I rolled out of bed and fed Taylor. Then, I walked out to the kitchen and made coffee.
"Hey, we're going to the shelter later," Mom said.
"Kay." I grabbed coffee for Mom and I.
"Here ya go," I sat the coffee down on the counter beside Mom. I was trying to win her over again. I felt really bad about what I did and I wanted to make up for it.
"Get dressed, we're going to be leaving soon. Bring Taylor." Mom said taking a sip of coffee.

I walked out of the bathroom about 30 minutes later with Taylor. I was wearing skinny jeans, a white lace shirt, and white boots.
"You look a little overdressed just to go to a dog shelter," Mom started saying.
"Mom, I'm probably having an interview, or I'm meeting the owner. It's going to be okay," I assured her.
"But white?"
"Mom, let's go." I walked out the door with Taylor beside me, on her leash obviously.

Elliot's POV

It was a slow day at the precinct when Matt came in asking for Ashley.
"Why? She's not here." I said.
"I need to talk to her and she's not answering her phone," he explained.
"That's because you and Maya got her grounded." I said, getting aggravated.
"Sir, I didn't make her do anything. She called me when she left your apartment and told me to meet her there. I went just to see your daughter, I lo-"
"Okay. Thanks for the talk, now leave." I pointed to the door.
"Can you just tell her that I need to see her?" He practically begged.
"Don't push your luck, now go." I said. 
"Whatever, thanks." He rolled his eyes and left. I went back to my desk and waited to get a new case. Fin watched Matt leave and walked over to me.
"Who was that kid?" Fin asked.
"That was that Matt kid Ashley's been sneaking around with," Nick jumped in.
"What did he want?" Fin asked.
"He wanted to talk to Ashley, but that's not happening." I said leaning on my desk.
"I think you should give them some freedom," Fin said.
"Um, no. Ashley's not getting pregnant at the age of 14." Nick and I said.
"Okay, what does Liv think about it?"
"She doesn't like the idea, but Ashley doesn't listen," I shrugged.
"Obviously," Nick laughed. 
"Nick, go away."

Nick's POV

I walked out of the building and followed Matt. He walked in Starbucks. He sat down and went on his phone.
"Hey Matt," I said sitting across from him. He held his finger in the air, telling me to be quiet.
"Hey listen, I need to talk to you. Call me back. I love you." He said into the phone.
"Are you talking to Ashley? I heard she's grounded." I said.
"Her phone went to voicemail, but I really need to see her," he explained.
"Why?"
"It's a long story, and it's none of your business anyway." Matt stood up.
"No, sit down. I want to get something off my chest," I said, pushing him back in his seat.
"Okay, you probably don't want to hear this, but Elliot won't talk to you. Ashley is the best thing that has ever  happened to the SVU squad. We don't want her hurt. If you ever do anything that will put her in danger, the whole squad will hunt you down. Do you understand me?"
"Yes sir."
"Okay, I give you permission to be with Ashley."
"Thanks. Do you know where she is?"
"No, but she'll have her phone back tonight. Go to her apartment, talk to her in person." I said convincing him.
"Okay, thanks man."
"Be smart," I warned.
"Yes sir. Thank you." He shook my hand and walked out the door.  

Ashley's POV

We went home and Mom was making me food. I stood there, bored out of my mind.
"Can I have my phone back Mom?" I asked with a pouty face. Mom looked at me and laughed.
"Yeah, it's on my bed."
"Thanks Mommy!" I hugged her and ran to her room. I picked my phone up and looked at all my messages and missed phone calls. I dialed Matt's number.
Matt- hey, we need to talk.
Me- okay, shoot.
Matt- I need to talk to you in person.
Me- what's this about? Are we okay?
Matt- I'm transferring into another school.
Me- come over to my house later tonight, around 11.
Matt- are you sure? I mean, your parents hate me.
Me- babe, come over. I love you.
I hung up, without him answering me back. I walked back out to the kitchen and Dad walked in.
"Hey Ashley, you got your phone back?" He asked.
"Yeah, Mom let me have it."
"Do you have any phone calls from that Matt kid?" He crossed his arms.
"No, why?"
"He visited me at the precinct today asking for you."
"Oh that's weird..." I tried not to sound like I was lying.
"I don't want you talking to him."
"I'm not, I promise."

We ate dinner in silence and Mom and Dad went to bed an hour later. It reached 11 and I was waiting at the door so Matt wouldn't knock and wake my parents up.
"Hey," I said opening the door.
"Hey." He said. I motioned him to follow me into my room. I closed my door and sat on my bed.
"That's Taylor," I said pointing to my sleeping puppy.
"Okay listen, I'm going to another school next year. If this doesn't work out-"
"Matt, I'm getting homeschooled. Mom and I were talking about it today. We can still see each other, it'll still work out." I explained everything to him. He sat down beside me.
"I love you, I don't want to lose you," he pulled me in a hug and sucked on my neck. My body was starting to go numb.
"Matt," I gasped and pulled him away.
"I'm sorry, I know thing aren't what they used to be. I should've asked you first..."
"No, it's okay." I pulled him to me until our lips were centimeters away. He grabbed my cheek with his hand and we were making out. It started getting really heated.
"Do you want to do this?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded and pulled his shirt off. We practically tore off our clothes.
"Wait, do you have a condom?" I gasped.
"Shit, no."
"I'll look in my Dad's stuff," I threw my robe on and tiptoed in my parents room. I went to Dad's nightstand and pulled out the drawer. Bingo. I grabbed the condom and closed the door shut. I walked back in my room and threw the condom at Matt.

Elliot's POV

I woke up when I heard my bedroom door close. I looked around and saw that my drawer was slightly opened. I looked at Liv and shook her until she woke up.
"What El?" She groaned.
"Did you close our door?"
"No why?" She sat up.
"Someone's in our house," I got up and went to Ashley's room. I heard her laughing. I tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Ashley, unlock this door now!" I yelled, "you have 3 seconds or I'm kicking it in!" Olivia walked out and knocked on the door.
"Ashley, this isn't funny!" She yelled. Ashley opened the door slightly.
"I'm trying to sleep, what?" She asked.
"Nice try," I pushed the door open and saw Matt, almost naked.
"What the hell is this?" Olivia said.
"You, out. Now!" I yelled.
"Can he at least put his clothes on?" Ashley yelled.
"No! Now, get out." Olivia said. Matt put his pants on and walked to the door.
"Listen, Nick told me that I could come over tonight. I didn't know that you didn't know." He said looking at me.
"Just leave, please." I said. I closed the door and looked at Liv. Olivia looked at me. Her eyes were asking me what to do next. We walked back in Ashley's room.
"What happened? We need every detail." Olivia said. Ashley had her hand on her neck.
"Nothing happened. We were just talking about school."
"With his pants off?" I laughed.
"Ashley you're busted. Tell us the truth, now." Olivia sat on Ashley's bed.
"We weren't going to have sex. We were just making out...." She stopped talking, you could easily tell she was lying.
"Why was he in his boxers then?" Olivia asked.
"Um, I was going to... Um, give him a blowjob," she whispered. Olivia's eyes tripled their size.
"What the hell are you thinking?" I said.
"Dad stop! It didn't happen!" She screamed. I grabbed her arms and pulled her close to me.
"Don't think I was born yesterday! I heard you go in our room. You took a condom from my nightstand! Where is it?" I yelled.
"I... I don't know!" She looked terrified. "Dad! Let me go! Why are you and Mom interrogating me like I did something wrong?" She screamed. I loosened my grip on her. She ripped her arms away from me and looked around her room, trying to find the condom. I saw something on her neck. It looked like a bruise.
"Is that a hickey?" I yelled. She covered her neck and looked at me.
"Dad, stop." She said. Olivia walked up to her and pulled her arm away from her neck.
"Ashley, what were you thinking? We trusted you after you snuck out and now you call some guy over because you want sex!"
"Mom! It wasn't like that! He called me! He needed to talk to me in person and I told him to come here! We didn't know what was happening, it just sort of happened! What's the big deal?" She yelled.
"Calm down Ashley, we are going to find the condom and you aren't leaving this room."
"Why do you need that condom?" Olivia asked.
"Because if this happens again, she won't have any protection so they won't have sex. If we can't find the condom then they obviously had sex and you are going to be in a lot of trouble!" I said pointing at Ashley. She rolled her eyes and flopped on her bed.
"Nothing happened! Why don't you believe me?" Ashley said. I looked at Liv. She sighed and started looking for the condom.
"Elliot," Liv threw the condom at me. I was so relieved.
"See! Nothing happened!" Ashley said, making her point.
"You're still in trouble," I said grabbing the condom. I walked in my room and took all of my condoms out of the nightstand.
"Where are you hiding those now?"  Liv asked.
"They're going in my pillowcase until tomorrow," I sighed.
"I'm so tired of this," she said.
"I think you, Ashley, and I need to pay Nick a visit tomorrow afternoon. Ashley can spend the night since she really opens up to Nick about her problems and he isn't working for the next 3 days."
"Sounds like a plan." I turned off the light and fell asleep.