He's Back

Olivia's POV

"You and Brian are a thing?" Fin smiled, walking in on the fight.
"Yeah, we are. And I'm happy," I said proudly. Nick snorted. Amanda and Nick need to get over themselves.
"I'm happy for you Liv, that's great!" He said. It was silent for a few minutes. You could feel the tension. Thankfully, Ashley and Matt came out.
"Hey guys. Mom, did you order pizza yet?" She asked.
"No, I got distracted," I said glaring at Nick. I went in my office and called the local pizza place and ordered a large cheese pizza.

I walked back out and watched what was happening. Brian was teasing with Ashley and she was playfully pushing him. Matt and Fin both were laughing at them.
"What's wrong Ash? Is he picking on you?" I laughed hugging her from behind. She put her hands on my arms.
"Did you order the pizza? I'm starving?" She said.
"Yes, I ordered pizza," I laughed.
"I think Ashley would have a heart attack if you said no," Matt said laughing. She laughed and sat down beside Matt.
"Where'd Nick and Amanda go?" I asked, turning to Fin.
"They left."
"They don't really like me," Brian said.
"Don't worry about it, baby. They'll get over it." I smiled, throwing my hands around his neck.
"Pizza's here!" Ashley screamed running over to the delivery guy. She took the pizza out of his hands and put it on Amanda's desk. I paid for the pizza and thanked the guy. By the time I got to the pizza box, there was only 2 pieces left.
"Gee, thanks guys." I laughed.

We went back to Brian's apartment at 8:30. Matt took a cab back to his house.
"That's weird," Brian said, playing with the doorknob.
"What?" Ashley asked.
"The door's unlocked." He said. Immediately, Brian and I pulled our guns out.
"Ashley, stay out here." I demanded. Brian entered the apartment first, and I followed. He took the right side of the apartment, and I took the left. They house was destroyed. Everything was upside down and broken. Nobody was inside. I put my gun down and looked for Brian.
"They left." I said. He kicked the broken chair on the floor.
"Ashley, it's okay. Come in now!" I yelled. Ashley ran inside.
"Woah," she said. "Are we going back home?" I asked Mom.
"Yeah, but we need to get the police in here." She said.
"You guys get your stuff, I'll call the police." Brian said.

Ashley's POV

I walked in my room and looked around. I grabbed my bag and filled it back up with my clothes. I found a note on my bed.

Ashley,
I'm sorry that this had to happen. I hope you can forgive me. I'll see you soon, baby girl. I've been watching you. I've missed seeing your face everyday.
Stay gorgeous,
A.W

My heart sank. He's watching me. I grabbed my bag and ran out to Brian's room.
"Mom!" I cried. She was getting clothes out of the closet.
"What's wrong?" She asked confused.
"He's back!" I said handing her the paper. She read the paper and hugged me.
"It's going to be okay, Ashley." She said. I was sobbing on her shoulder. My rapist knows where I live.
"Are we ready?" Brian asked. "What happened?" He said. Mom handed him the note and explained that Austin Williams was my rapist and that he found me again.

The detectives finally arrived at the apartment. Mom explained the situation to them. And in 20 minutes, we left.
"Maybe Ashley should stay in New Jersey with her dad," Brian said.
"That's not a bad idea, she'd be safe there," Mom replied. They thought I was sleeping in the backseat. Mom called Dad and surprisingly, he agreed. We pulled up in his driveway in an hour. I got out of the car and ran into my Dad's arms. Even though he basically disowned me, I missed him.
"Daddy, I'm in trouble!" I cried.
"You're safe here Ashley. We're going to figure everything out." He took my bags and led me in his house. The house was nice, small. "This is your room. I set it up already for you."
"Thanks Dad," I said looking around. The walls were white, my bed sheets were black and the furniture was black.
"I'll be in the living room if you need me," he said closing the door. I sat on the soft mattress and looked around. I didn't tell Matt yet, and I don't think want too.

I walked out to the unfamiliar livingroom and sat down on the couch. Dad came out with a cup of coffee for me.
"Your mom and I set a schedule out for you. 5 days with her and the weekend with me, how's that sound?" He asked.
"Unfair, Dad I haven't seen you for 2 weeks. And now, I'm only going to see you on the weekends? No."
"Well Ashley, what do you want me to do about it! I'm trying here. I am. I want you longer than 2 days too." He said disagreeing with my mom's idea.
"Why can't I stay 4 days here, and 4 days at home?" I asked.
"There isn't 8 days in a week Ashley." Dad said.
"It doesn't matter, 4 days here, then 4 days at home, it'll repeat." I said sounding enthusiastic.
"That's not a bad idea," he said, finally agreeing with me.
"Aren't I clever," I smirked.
"I missed your cleverness!" He laughed pulling me in a hug. I closed my eyes and absorbed his love. This is the same man who left me and Mom a couple weeks ago for a different woman.
"Dad?"
"Yeah?"
"Where's that girl who stayed here with you?"
"She went to a hotel when we found out that you were coming, why?"
"I want to meet her soon," I said. He hugged me harder, then released me.
"We'd both love that," he smiled. Me and Dad both fell asleep on his soft couch.