Character Sketch

Main Cast

Priya Malhotra

Priya aka Paro is a bubbly, cute, friendly, strong headed, clumsy girl for her loved ones but get on her bad side...oh you wouldn't want that. She is an orphan. She is a self-made businesswoman and is the richest woman in the world. Not only that she is the MAFIA QUEEN!! (Now get why u don't need to be on her bad side). She is the ultimate fan of Mahabharat that she has watched it more than 100times and always wanted to change the destiny of it. She likes the Kauravas as she considers them as good people who is strayed from the correct path and is not that fond of Pandavas (She doesn't hate them). She is an ardent devotee of Krishna and considers him as a brother. Let's look what she does when she meets them.

Rahul Rathore

He is Priya's childhood friend as well as her secretary. He is the only person who could handle Priya when she is angry. He is the only one who knows that Priya is a mafia queen and helps her with finding information about her enemies. He knows her craze for Mahabharat and always teases about it. Doesn't have too much role.

Vasudev Shri Krishna

Biggest prankster in this whole universe. Brother of Shri Balram and Subhadra. Loves his devotee Priya a lot. Future partner in crime of Priya.

Shri Balram 

He is the elder brother of Shri Krishna and Subhadra. Loves Priya like a lot. Considers Priya as his sister.

Subhadra

She is the youngest princess of Dwaraka. Loves her Priya Didi a lot. A chirpy and bubbly girl. Loves Pandu Putra Arjun.

Pandavas's aka Kaunteya's

Rajkumar Nakul, Rajkumar Bheema, Rajkumar Arjun, Rajkumar Yudhishthira, Rajkumar Sahadev.

Rajmata Kunti

Wife of late Maharaja and mother of Pandava's and Karna. 

Karna

Son of Kunti and Suryadev (unknown to others). Adoptive son of Radha and Adhirath. Best friend of Duryodhan and Ashwathama.

Duryodhan

Eldest son of Maharaj Dhritarashtra and Maharani Gandhari. Brother of Kauravas. Best friend of Karna and Ashwathama. 

All other characters are same from Starplus Mahabharat.