Chapter 29

Subhadra and Arjun were travelling. Subhadra was deep in thought of Duryodhan. Arjun was looking Subhadra. He wondered what she was thinking. She looked so beautiful to him.

A- Rajkumari. What are you thinking so much about?

Subhadra looked at him and faked a smile and spoke.

S- Nothing Rajkumar. Just about Malwa prince.

Arjun frowned at that. He felt jealous. 

A- What about the Prince of Malwa. He asked with a fake smile.

S- Priya Didi accepted his proposal. I was thinking what kind of person he is.

A- Surely, he would be a good person. Otherwise, why would Rajkumari Priya accept the proposal.

S- You're right. She said smiling at him.

Arjun gave a genuine smile. 

S- Can we stop for some time. I would like to rest for some minutes.

A- Sure. He stopped the chariot near a lake. 

Subhadra went and washed her hands and legs. She then drank some water. Arjun looked at her. Subhadra noticed him looking at her. 

S- Is something wrong Rajkumar.

A- Nothing. He said blushing being caught staring. I have heard a lot about your brother Krishna. Heard he killed his evil uncle Kansa by himself.

S- Yes. My brother is really mysterious. Sometimes even I don't understand what he says. It's really difficult to understand him.

A- Seems like a weirdo to me. He joked.

Subhadra got angry.

S- HOW DARE YOU CALL MY BROTHER WEIRDO. She shouted at him.

Arjun panicked and spoke.

A- I didn't mean to insult him. I was just joking.

S- Joke or not, I won't tolerate if anyone talks bad about my family. She angrily walked away.

A- RAJKUMARI. PLEASE WAIT. He shouted.

Subhadra didn't listen to him. She was feeling really angry. How dare that so called devputra call her brother weirdo. What she didn't know was that someone was looking at her and was going behind her. Subhadra feeling someone behind her looked back and saw Kalayavan who was smirking at her evilly. Subhadra got scared and started to walk behind.

Kalayavan- Look who is here. Rajkumari Subhadra. Are you not that Krishna's sister. This is good. I will kidnap you. Let's see how your brother will save u. He laughed.

Subhadra shouted and called Arjun's name.

Arjun who was feeling bad for joking about her brother heard Subhadra shouting his name. He then ran towards the sound and saw Kalayavan pulling Subhadra's hair and dragging her. Arjun shouted.

A- KALAYAVAN. HOW DARE U.

Kalayavan- Who are u kid?

A- I am Prince of Hastinapur. Pandu Putra Arjun. Leave Rajkumari you demon.

Kalayavan laughed at him and spoke.

Kalayavan- I will leave her only if u bring that Krishna here. I will end him today. Saying this he laughed loudly while pulling Subhadra's hair. Subhadra was crying.

Arjun took his bow and attacked but it was futile. Kalayavan attacked him back. Both of them started to fight. Getting angry, Kalayavan pulled Subhadra and throw her into the lake. Subhadra screamed while falling. Arjun jumped to save her. Both started to drown. Suddenly the water started to split into two. Both Arjun and Subhadra got astonished seeing this.

Both heard a person laugh and looked and saw a tall man

Both heard a person laugh and looked and saw a tall man. He was well built. He had a smile on his handsome face. 

S- Bratha Krishna. She shouted and ran towards him and hugged him.

Arjun walked towards him and did Pranaam to him. Krishna smiled and spoke.

K- Bhadre, this is a surprise. Why don't u dry yourself. You will catch a cold. And Pranipat Pandu Putra Arjun. I have heard about your valor.

A- Thank you Dwarakadeesh.  

K- Call me Madhav, Parth.

A- Ok Madhav. 

Kalayavan- KRISHNAAAAAA.... I will kill u today.

They looked at an angry Kalayavan.

K- For that u have to catch me first. He then ran.

Kalayavan- You coward I will kill u today and ran behind him. 

Krishna ran towards a cave. He saw Muchukunda who was in his slumber. He then hid behind and saw Kalayavan enter. Kalayavan in a fit of anger and unable to see in the dark, attacked Muchukunda, mistaking him to be Krishna. When Muchukunda opened his eyes, his gaze fell upon Kalayavan, who immediately burned into ashes. 

Krishna did Pranaam to Muchukunda and said about the situation. Muchukunda understood it and went back to sleep. Krishna then went out of the cave who saw a restless Subhadra and Arjun.

S- Bratha are u alright? She asked looking for any injury.

Krishna laughed and said nothing happened and explained how Kalayavan died. 

K- Parth, thank u for helping my sister.

A- No Madhav. It was my responsibility. He said smiling. 

Subhadra thanked him.

S- Can we go now? I can't wait to meet my future brother-in-law.

K- Alright. We will leave now Parth. 

A- Alright Madhav. He said with a sad tone.

K- We will meet soon. Saying this both walked away.

 Arjun went back to Hastinapur. He felt happy meeting his new friend.

In Dwaraka

Subhadra and Krishna reached. Everyone was so happy. They got ready and started their journey towards Malwa.

Hi guys. Did u guys like the chapter. Hope u guys did.

For those who don't know who Kalayavan and Muchukunda, in short.

Muchukunda was a king of the Suryavamsha and was a generous and kind king. He gave devas shelter during the battle with asura who defeated them. He was given a boon to sleep by Maha Vishnu to attain moksha and also the boon to burn to ashes the person who wakes him up. 

Kalayavan was a Hindu King who invaded Mathura and fought with Yavana's. He was the son of Rishi Garga and was a Yavana because Garga Rishi married a Yavana princess. Garga Rishi was once insulted by Yavana's, and he then wished for a son who would be powerful enough to defeat the Yadavas. After his birth, Kalyavan propitiated Shiva through intense penance and gained the boon that he will not be killed by a person born in the Yadava clan. Kalayavan then attacked the Yadavas and defeated them. Later was killed by turning into ashes.

Vote and comment.